Reviews for Bloody Fascinating
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
LOL... all of 5 sec to get totally board ...
Semaphora chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I read this before on the Atlantica fanfiction site, but I'm just doing my little part in getting our lovely writers motivated. I've already added this to my favorites, as it is just so cool, and I urge you to write many more oneshots.

All of your stuff is just so impressive. I love the amount of detail and attention put into your work. The thoughts were very Rodney McKay, which is most definitely a comment, considering he's such a hard character to portray. But you seem to have no problem in conveying both McKay and our beloved Doctor Beckett to the audience.

I like this very much. 'Tis something to make us laugh, giggle and roll on the floor until our eyes bleed. Very good, funny stuff.

Keep it up, fight the good fight and write on.

Insanely yours,

Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
My poor, poor Rodney. LOL
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
That was so funny! This is a Rodney special for sure!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
BWAHA that was hilarious! ;)

this was SO Rodney...& so good! :)

Fave Lines: "I’m starting to go nuts here. How long is this going to take? I need to be in the jumper bay soon, run some diagnostics with the little Czech guy. What the hell is his name anyway? I can never remember it. Zalorka? Jalenka?"

again bwahahahahahahaHA! ;)

nice job.

- sharma a third time ;)
Trill chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Ha! I love that McKay rambles to himself when he can't talk, and his nose itching...

Your stories are always great.
potterfan2006 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Good Sory funny a bit cheeky but good. i love the way rodney was freaking out in the story

Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
LOL! Funny stuff. Sounded very Rodney, so great job.

Belisse chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
LOL, that was good. I can actually picture Rodney lying in bed driving himself crazy. Good Job!
Wedgewood chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
lol, very funny! I bet its exactly what he'd would have been thinking. His nose, too funny!
Jaws chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I don't know, i'm wondering if they both seem a little out of character . . . but otherwise good : )
Espiritu chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Oh I can so see McKay's babbling, novacaine-mouth frustration! Too funny. And I love how Carson reacts to it all.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Sheep? LOL! Ah, I needed that! Good one DD. Of course when you tinker with the Doc, they always are!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Ah, another snapshot of the contentious friendship between Rodney McKay and Carson Beckett. It makes me smile. Nice job, DD, and you seem to be on a writing streak!