Reviews for When Dreams Come True
Please contiue the story
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
Yes, I liked it.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Heheh I loved it! Please update soon! I could hust imagine how adorable Wufei looked when he was pouting!
Solo D. Maxwell-Yuy chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
cute
Strictly-Original chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
*Nods,Nods* Kuramalovergirl,Love much. *shacks head* sorry little sleep here. Please write more to this story thanks.
pattyard chapter 2 . 8/21/2005

Originality/Creativity: 10 of 10

Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10

Overall Rating: 10 of 10

Comment/Review:

Sorry this is the best I can do for a review...not much time to read ,Never mind write .You see my Mom is in the hospital and I'm reading inbetween visits to I wanted to let you know I'm readng your storyies and enjoying you get this same review for a different story or for the same story, I"m Sorry, it's because I'm just in a hurry ... So Please keep updating and I'll keep reading ...
pattyard chapter 1 . 8/21/2005

Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10

Overall Rating: 10 of 10

Comment/Review:

SilverYaoiHellion chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
I can't believe you updated so many stories, I lost count! This is the first story of your recent updates that I have read and I love it. Please continue on all the stories that you have continued; I would love to read more of your wonderful works.
blood-fire-dragon chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
update soon, plz, this is really good, and how long will it last, will his evil master come and runn away from demons? c'mon, tell! _
ro-ro chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
lmao, poor Wufei, having to deal with being caught then teased
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
its great story, but um. . .kinda like rape? no?
flying fish chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
yay! i liked it. your pairing said 13x5x6, right? so wufei will top zechs? interesting