Reviews for Closet Bohemia
Christine Danielle967 chapter 1 . 5/23
Been reading this for a couple of times now, it's so good. I love it!
Nymph chapter 1 . 5/16
*screaming head off in corner*
Gryffindor Girl chapter 1 . 5/9
So good love ️ it
Happy chapter 1 . 4/21
I loved it. Well written.
Audrey chapter 1 . 4/7
Literally all I can say is I love it. It's amazing and really, really, really good writing skills; i barely caught any mistakes or typos. Good story and I really didn't know who it was, although of course I suspected Ginny.
OH MY GOD! that's what you call a funny, loving, romantic story !i looovveee it!
Queen of fandom 22023 chapter 1 . 2/26
write more plz this is awsome
I really like this! Well done!
Soooo good
GreatGreyOwl777 chapter 1 . 1/23
Ohhhh… hip hip hooray! 3 cheers for Hinny! I ship Haruna mostly, but hey. Who wanna go 'gainst JK?!
This fic is just so good, in all the right places, perfect story, perfect length and most importantly, a perfect happy ending. This fic should be on everyones fav-list. A true classic.
RRS777 chapter 1 . 1/8
GAHHHHHH ASDFGHJJHGFDSASDFGHJ I loVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! THIS SI ARGUABLY MY FAVORITE PIECE OF HARRY POTTER FANFIC EVER! THANK YOU
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 1/4
That is seriously one of the best H/G one-shot I read in a long time ! I've told you already, if you're able to get past the fact that both can't recognise each other's voice despite each other for a LONG time, it's fantastic !
very cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
THAT WAS AMAZING! The mystery the romance please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write another one