Reviews for For the Birds
Meg chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Well considering this was last updated nearly a decade ago I'm not expecting anything to come from this. I want you to know your writing is fantastic and I'm not happy you left the rest of the story up to my horrific imagination. Thank you for starting it, nonetheless. I hope you have an amazing week.
To This Day77 chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
lol 'i won't abandon this story' haha its been nearly a decade...still waiting for the rest of the chapter to come out 'soon' jk but please update this is really well written and i think since Cy and Raven are the two who know, they won't say anything about it to robin and when robin does wake up he's off in his own world and won't respond to anything
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Very good and so teasing! Please don't let this fic die and try to update and post chapter three soon. I really like this and I hope you continue!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
This chapter was a lot clearer because of the short time lasps. Still, I liked your first one better only because this chapter was Slade less. Keep up the awesome work nonetheless.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I'm a bit confused by how all of these piece together; there are too many gasps inbetween events. But otherwise this seems really good. I do like this, a lot, and I'm really interested in finding out what happens next.
Phraser chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Dang... Slade's a freak!
New Profileaccount chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
omg i loved it WRITE MORE
Sith-chan chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Aww, Slade loves Robin.

Slade: No I don't.

Then what are these pics about last new years eve?* examines them* Hey, Robins' butt doesn't look half bad.

Slade: Give me those! * takes them and holds them close* Mine..

Okay... anyway, great story Scarlet! Please continue.
Emmery Too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Nice, very nice. I must say. I usually tsk at the cutting stories, but, I suppose the implied yaoi helped curb my opinion. I'll log in a bit later and add you to my favorites, update soon!
Poison's Ivy chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
slade's just a perverted bastard, why'd u wrote about him? only kidding...but more raven in thr next real chapter.
citruspeach chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Ha! I love story alerts so much you have no idea.

Gah, you tease!

Raven and Cyborg would probably pretend they didn't know for awhile, unless he did something again. Raven would do a much better job of it than Cyborg. Starfire and Beast Boy... hmm, they're harder. Sorry I can't be of more help.
RockyVRWolf chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Nice teaser. _ Can't wait for the rest of the chapter.

Rocky Wolf, signing off.
RockyVRWolf chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
Hey i like it. please update ASAP

Rocky Wolf
Poison's Ivy chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
ur story is great...can u make the next chapter longer? plz...
Bananas Lupine chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Oh yay a highly angsty fic revolving around Robin and having Slade be extra-evil. I LOVE IT! I think this story has a rather strong plot and it can go pretty far. I really like how all of the characters are responding to the setting and even if some might thing they're a bit ooc, I don't. Even if they are, though, they're not so ooc that they're doing stuff that contradicts the whole show (like Raven is jumping around in circles and Starfire is crying ever 2 seconds). Good fic and I can't wait for more.

-Bananas Lupine