Reviews for I Like Grapes
AnonymousFangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/21
I was grinning like an idiot throughout this, i don't even know why but I love it! :D
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/27
I love Willy/Georgina friendship. They're so adorable together. One's crazy, and one's marginally insane, and they're both absolutely gosh darn wonderful. I really like the last sentence. It's companionship, y'know?
bxk-freakazoid chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
that really was the cutest thing! :D I like how to the two 'funny' people mingle so gosh-darn cute! :D
I really found grandma georginas forgetful memory and her disconnected replies hilarious! :D u did an amazing job with this oneshot! definitely going to my favourites!
keep writing! :P thumbs up!
The QAS chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i really enjoyed this. your writing is very whimsical, your use of adjectives is absolutely divine, and this was just an amazing and funny read which really picked up my day. i mean, you really have whimsy down in your writing, and i am very jealous - i want to write like you do. thank you so much for sharing this.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
cute! Very in character.
unsignedauthor chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This story was so artfully crafted and eccentric, I love you for writing it and sharing it. This was so entertaining and descriptive and the words throughout were wonderful and the inflections on words were put in perfect places. The descriptions of the factory were lovely, and the characters were so sweet and adorable. I love your writing.
D chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
OH my gosh this was adorable and HILARIOUS i loved Every. Word. THis is some pretty serious talent you have here. I loved this story so much you are great writer you are fabulous. thank you for writing and sharing this piece of majesty with me.
Briana chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
VERY cute. I like it alot!
dreeming chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
oh i love this to bits and pieces XD you captured everything so nicely
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh, that was just wonderful!

"sweet little peach”

Awesome. Just...awesome!
xRedxWinex chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
well, it was very sappy in a very humorous way. all that is left to be desired really is why the hell Grandma Georgina was sitting out in the middle of nowhere in the first place. but that is a trivial technicality. I loved ur story. it gave me the giggles. yay for U!
Ms.WrightingFantasy chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Aw! :D I luv this story. That's right! I'm not just in love with it; I'm in luv with it. XD It's positively the most adorable CatCF fic I have ever read. Congrats, and keep writing, doll. You've got real talent and you know how to use it well.

There were a few spelling mistakes, but I think someone already pointed them out, and a couple spelling mistakes here or there din't distract from the over all wonderousness of the fic.
caston411 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Your story made me feel all fluffy on the inside! It wwas the best thing i've come across since i've been a member!