Reviews for Secrets
alexxis-wild-wacky chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
Everytime I read this chapter it gives me the goosebumps
DayDreamer077 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Sorry, I tried reading this story. Every other sentence is a grammar error or a spelling error. Then there were typos on who said what? He, when it's supposed to be she. This story really should have been proof before being placed on here. It had so much potential but unfortunately for effort is a C- average.

Some of the parts here were weird and unrealistic. Sorry if I'm mean but I rather I be honest than sugar coat something.
Rori Potter chapter 30 . 6/10/2010
Great story. Why are there little box everywhere in the story?
SassyAni chapter 30 . 3/22/2008
The perfect story!

But Lorelei shouldn't be dead, she wasn't even that old
zozo42 chapter 26 . 1/20/2008
oh god i am so glad that kid isnt his, thank the lord! nd omg i love finn he is so brilliant
xoElle23 chapter 30 . 7/3/2007
That was great! Realy amazing! I loved how at the edn you did 3 and 30 years later. But if Rory was 60, and Lorelai had her at 16, Lorelai would've been 76. She could've still been alive. That was the only thing I didn't like. But who DOES like a Gilmore death? Anyway, loved the story. Deffinitly keep writing.
patgilmoregirl chapter 30 . 6/22/2007
I loved this whole story and yes, i totally think you should do a sequal. I really don't care if it's a prequal or a sequal but a sequal whould be prefered, because I want to see some more yummy Logan.
sweetescape91 chapter 30 . 6/16/2007
beautiful story i love it keep writing stories about rogan pls!
IcyAngel23 chapter 30 . 6/16/2007
Yes to another story. Prequel
fox24 chapter 30 . 6/15/2007
Good ending. I hope you have Sophie stories cause I know your a lit too.
coffeejumper7080 chapter 30 . 6/15/2007
write a prequel to this story. it was really goos thank you.
Iamlorelei chapter 30 . 6/15/2007
I vote for Sequel! I would love to see her Hayley's birth, Lorelai when her first GREAT grandchild is born.
just hidden chapter 30 . 6/15/2007
aw. cute. there are some grammar and spelling mistakes that could be fixed, if you wish to do so. prequel please.
coffeeaddict1515 chapter 30 . 6/14/2007
I like it alot, I was one of the best story ever! i can't wait to read what you have cooked up nexted!
IcyAngel23 chapter 29 . 3/9/2007
Love it. This was so amazing. I was hoping you weren't done with this fic yet and that you might post some more in the future. You have such a talent for writing this couple so well.