Reviews for Defiant
Elsa1354 chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Great story! Can't wait for more! Have you considered writing anything Frozen? -Would love that-
Thanks
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
This story has been abandoned for quite a while, but good job. Wish I could've read the rest.
Elphaba Eowyn Ride chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
You have a great plotline going, one of the better wicked fics I've read. Really and truely. Keep on writing, if you can and want you. you have avid readers.
ElphabaThropp95 chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
Please update *begs*
Alice-in-french chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
I LOVE this story! I really think you have captured the characters quite well! Cant wait for the next chapter!

Arawen
firebolt669 chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
Hey! It's been 8 months! Are you gonna finish this? I was enjoying it! *pouts*
whogirl chapter 10 . 3/11/2006
This is a good fic and I know it has been awhile, but could you please move this fic into the Wicked category? All you need to do is go to your main page after log in, click stories, click edit which is to the right of the fic, scroll down and change the category to Wicked. Thank you very much.
happilyinsane13 chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
WRITE! I LOVE this! PLEASE! hm...i wonder how Fiyero's doing? Everyone in school must be whispering about him defending the Wicked witch until Glinda cmes in and says "he's gonna be Capatin of the Guard and catch the Wicked witch" although it might hurt , Glinda does love Elphes as her best friend, but she's also just loving the attention. Fiyero must be asking "how can you stand to hear them talk like that?" UPDATE SOON!
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get all the Wickfics in there. And that's where this belongs. :-)
blufair chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
Yay, I'm glad you updated. I liked this chapter. I loved Elphaba's reaction to everything that's happened, especially the part about how she just wants to break down, but can't. Aww. I like the numbness and confusion. Good job!
Anna Marie Raven chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
Hey, this was a good chapter. I always love seeing not only Elphaba, but also the others, especially Glinda. How they're all holding up. It's awesome.

As for the delay; don't worry about it. I took a little over a month for the chapter of my story I uploaded today, but we all get writer's block, or the real world just kicks out respective $$es...

Just don't take so long for the next update. :P
An Fhomhair chapter 10 . 11/14/2005
Hey, this is Jemima, who got an account a while back but hasn't reviewed your stories for a while! :3 Yeah...I know Eponine Poe has nothing to do with Jemima...I have numerous aliases...

Awesome chapters! I liked the part in chapter nine where she cackled...for some reason that line made me laugh Lol. Oh, good job, Glinda- she figured out what 'evade' means! Must have taken all her brainpower...
CanaceErinn chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
Great story! I wondered how Glinda and Fiyero got in their positions, so this is a good way to answer my questions. I like the way you write Elphie, and it's easy to see this all happening. Nice job.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 10 . 11/12/2005
Well this chapter was worth the wait imo, I really liked the part with Glinda. I think that's exactly how she would've acted. Excellent work, update soon!
WithoutYou19 chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
I also loved the evil new characters; Rojaro and Amaurine. Exceedingly clever!