Reviews for Edge of Awareness
la canelle chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Your a tease. You know that. I want you to so badly update this. Please. Update.
Whatever Way the Wind Blows chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
This is probably the most interesting story where the titans are in high school. Its the only one of them that I reaaaaaaaaallly want to see to the end, so far. Pleaaaaase update.
Saffire55 chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Well, now you are just making me guess what is going to happen so please hurry up with the next chapter!
Regin chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
mb chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
I've read (and reread) this story a while back eagerly waiting for the next installment. Would you please consider updating or at least letting your readers know if you've abandoned it? The style/plot/viewpoint while part of the normal cliche of high school titians is refreshingly original. Would you please just tell us the story status? It's been a few years and I'd really like to see where Raven knows 'Dick' from. Mysteries are wonderful. Sorry to pester, but my curiousity is escaping.
Weaving Bard chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Good god. Keep writing Robin and Raven fictions and I'll be a fan. I'm an avid reader as it is... and enjoy a nice handful of romance when I can find it. Unfortunately there's not much "good stuff" out there. I've found a few authors I've enjoyed.

Add yourself to the list.

Complicated isn't he? Robin? I mean in honesty, he's got to be one of the most complex superheros out there. Does so much with just natural human ability. Says something about him... and he has no shields other than that EFFING mask.

I think there is a bit of Raven in all us girl folk. The quiet pride, need for dignity, afraid to feel. Making excuses about feeling...

Fits so darkly and yet perfectly when you have a self-made hero rising up in a garish costume swinging a metal stick and tossing about plastic toys.

He's cute but is he stable?
dellacouer chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
This is a really very good AU, I hope you haven't abandoned it. I look forward to an update, because where did Raven see Robin?

Della
Gidget1984 chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
I just found this story and I love everything about it when are you going to update?
SignSeeker chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
Are you kidding? You're stopping there? You can't stop there: it's too good!

Seriously though, I can't believe more people haven't reviewed this! I'm not usually one for high-school fics, but you got me with this one.

I hope there is more to come.
stephanimegirl chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
I loved your summary of this story ;)... it was so good i was just completely hooked from the beginning and the way you've written it makes me even more into it.

I LOVE Raven! Well not really but shes definitly my fave titan and clearly prettiest most interesting etc.

Anyways I added this story to my C2 and its in my fave stories and I like check it for updates pretty regularly... soo i just need to no. When are you gonna update? Coz Id really like one.

Update please.
DreamingFae chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I'm running out of words to complement your stories. Can't I just say that they are ALL excellently amazing?

I mean come on. What do you WANT from me?

...Ahem sorry for the outburst...I needed to get that out of my system. Brilliantly done. I can't say how brilliantly. Yuo have a way of writting that I hope to someday be ablr to have. *bows* I commend you.
stephanimegirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Oh. My. Gawd.

I love the way you write dude ;)

That was so interesting. I found your fic in one of my favourite C2's and I'm adding it to my own as well... hope that's okay! Couldn't RESIST though...

Soo... if you're into Robin x Raven (or any other Raven pairing) you should check it out.

Love your style!

x
Xyane chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Excellent fic! I loved reading it! Hope you update soon!
Aero chapter 5 . 11/14/2005
MEH! Update soon, please!
Aero chapter 5 . 10/9/2005