Reviews for Heaven Can't Wait (Popular Fic #5)
Tara chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
In general, I despise fanfiction. Even more than I despise fanfiction, I despise scriptfic.

That said, I LOVE this. I was poking around the internet to see if "Popular" had a fandom, and I am so glad to have found this - you manage to keep the camp factor of the show; most fanfics tend to end up overly soppy/shippy. This one, however, is geniunely something that could have been a Popular episode. (And the Nicole/Harrison-ness doesn't hurt at all.)
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
well...I love this one. One of the reviewers said this one was weak, and boring, and I couldnt disagree more. This is a very good one, I love Nicole/Harrison.
Leah chapter 5 . 7/16/2001
AWESOME once again! WOW! It was just all so amazing! anyway, I'm off to read part 6 now. -Leah:)
PopFicMaster chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Yeah, it turned out less satisfying than I orginally planned, huh. I didn't think it was too slow, I just thought that the end could've delivered more of a punch than it had, but hey...can't please everyone all the time. The next one is lighter and probably moves as well as "April's Fool". Not sure yet...we'll see. Thanks, anonymous.
A chapter 5 . 4/27/2001
I thought this was the weakest story you've written. Not to say it isn't very well-written, because obviously you have a great talent, but I thought it was a bit boring and slow. The "Queer as Popular" thing at the end sounds really interesting, because I absoulutely LOVE "Queer as Folk" and of course, "Popular." :-)
TaMara chapter 4 . 4/16/2001
This is a story for ALL kinds of Popular fans. One day I know that this story will end, but I hope its not too soon. Trust me on this one if there is one Popular series out there you read, make sure its this one! I can't wait for Sam to find out!