Reviews for The Desolate Room
Heartz chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Omg that's like, so sad D;
darkforces chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
gorgeous, bitter sweet all most. i love it!
ElianaRei chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
*curls up and cries* This sequel is so good, but so sad! *hugs Wonka plushie* Like I said in my review of the other story, poor Charlie! And poor Wonka! *cries some more* I'm glad that you have happier stories on here. *reads 'Sandman'*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
It was so sad I almost Charlie.I know how he feels to lose someone he this was sad and meaningful.I really liked it.
Rabidfangirl67 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Omg! that was so sad, I started crying...

I really love your WillyxCharlie stories!
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
*Breaks into tears* That was even more heartfelt that I could ever imagined. You really made the reader feel like they were standing by Charlie 'witnessing' or 'feeling' the feelings which were going through his mind at the time. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Simply beautiful. :D

Banshee Queen.
Sherrrry chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Another beautiful story! I liked it very much!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
this is a great ending to a sad story i wish Charly would have told Willy how he felt. its graet _
Liikii chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I was listening to Kix - Don't Close Your Eyes while reading this. I was stunned... I'd love to write a story like this, and I currently am. By the time I was done reading both stories, I was in hysterical tears. Please, write more. You're one of the most magnificent writers I've ever seen.
crying chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
wah! so sad! i wish it was all a hoax by WW so he could see if charlie would survive without him..can u write? it would make me feel better...please!
Ludra-Jenova chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Hiya!O

SO SAD! I GONNA CRY TOT...hehehehehehehehe anyway I LOVE IT! n_n yeah XD!

L.M.N

Ludra Maco NaĆ­t
sangowings chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I enjoyed it but it was so sad.
Lauryn Vi chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That's sweet. :) You've definitely made your readers happy first with a bittersweet end, then a more pleasant ending. It was quite sad to think of Wonka...d - d... (gulp) dead. :(

I also liked how you expanded upon this ficlet too. It seemed much more complete than your last one. Well done. :)
Valerie Phoenixfire chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
What a wonderful story! It was so heartbreaking and beautiful and the perfect sequel. *wipes tear from eye* I love your stories - please keep on writing.