Reviews for Reimei: Honor and Pride
Tsukiko K chapter 14 . 10/1
Where's the next one
Tsukiko K chapter 10 . 9/3
I was hoping it would be Ed and not Roy who became petrified or whatever it's called.
253910 chapter 14 . 7/5
Have you abandoned this? Don't get me wrong, I love your newer stories, but if you've abandoned this maybe put in that it's been abandoned or on hiatus at the end of the last chapter or in the summary? Again, I love your new stories, but maybe you could get you muse to start fma back up?
isis424 chapter 14 . 6/16/2016
MORE!
!
!
Emperor's Rose chapter 14 . 4/2/2016
I absolutely love your stories! And I'd really like to know what will happen. So, since this fanfic is from years ago, are you still going to make the sequel? Please do! And thanks again for your sweet short stories and this one!
asdfthecat chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
It's been like five years. are you gonna start on the next one anytime soon. Then again, it took three years for you to start on this one, so please start on 'Asa' soon. It's weird that one of my teachers was named Asa. So, please start the next one soon? Pleeeeaasee?!
MikadzukiOokami chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
Can't wait to see if there's a third instalment
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
What The Fuck noooo not another amazing/horrable cliff hanger
no on chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Also who is the Major General?
no one chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Who on earth is Ray?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Okay, that was just cruel. You put on that last line and then don't give us a sequel? That's just mean!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
I'm surprised Ed didn't get something from a girl. With his looks, he should have gotten at least as many as Lockart. But that would kind have spoiled the image you wanted to go for. Why didn't Mustang do anything for Ed, or is he still in denial too?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
If you focused on Roy and Ed last year, Harry and Draco are getting the spotlight this time. Btu Draco seems to be getting the short end of the stick, with all that confusion. I feel sorry for him.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Loved the scene with Harry and Malfoy.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
I got a hunch early that Roy might became one of Basilik's patrified victim... And that became true! Oh god...

No offense... But the hints of RoyEd felt less than the prequel! DX
But hints of HarryDraco more showed than the prequel...
Though hints of RoyEd here showed more special because Valentine and how Roy tease Ed with mistletoe... #sighed
("When will they kiss?!" -my real thought)

Anyway... This still lovely! ;)
I'm glad..!