Reviews for Reimei: Honor and Pride
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
What what happened. Can not wait for more.
all-the-good-ones-get-impaled chapter 14 . 2/17/2009
WHAT THE -kicks something near- IS THAT KINDA END-

Edward- YOU KICKED ME YOU SOB

me- -sheepish- AH
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
please hurry with the sequel, it's really good.
Phoenix To Flame chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
Very nice! I'm really enjoying this. I just read straight through both Reimei and the other one ( the first one of your Harry Potter and FMA crossover, too lazy to look up the direct name)
Catmac4321 chapter 14 . 9/13/2008
ur absolutely right u know. i am going to go to your house and murder u in ur sleep for this! formalities taken care of, what a wonderful fic series! i can't wait for the next part, so please get it up as soon as possible *BEGS* .

-Cat
Vi chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
soo, this gonna get a sequal any time soon?
snipergirlx27 chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
You have to absolutely keep writing these! Your hp/fma crossovers are seriously the best that I have read and how dare you leave a cliff hanger like that and not have at least one chapter of a sequel to satiate me! Just kidding but I really do hope that you make a sequel soon!
Coletterby chapter 14 . 4/30/2008
Here's a review for you (not that you actually need one having passed 300 but anyway)

i loved the stories. harry potter fullmetla alchemist crossovers aren't always the best but these ones rock!

anyway hope you post the next one soon!

coletterby xx
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
no idea what the last one was but it was good
charlie-becks chapter 14 . 3/16/2008
me...want...hurt you...*glares* u write a sequel or il shuv a rubber duck u ur ass :D lol i luv this fic so please let me know when the sequel comes out :D
Tigerwulf chapter 14 . 3/10/2008
Whoa... That's basically all I can say... After searching for so many times to find a good HP/FMA story, and passing over this when it said yaoi (which I'm not a keen fan of, especially the explicit stuff...) I'm so glad I changed my mind! I read this and Yoake Mae over a two day period and am so glad I did! Please write Asa soon, I can't wait for Ed and Roy's first meeting with the dementors! (Yes, I'm a sadist, but who cares?) Anyways, this is making me remember HP properly, so I can't wait for Asa to finally show! Bring it soon!

'wulf
mochiusagi chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
huh who was that? please post the new story soon!
Dark Reborn chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
This is soo cool! Thank you for writing this story! Please continue on to the third year! _
hanjuuluver chapter 14 . 1/6/2008
*kills* that was for the cliffhanger! BAD! *sigh* we'll, I'll definatly be on the lookout for the continuation. How could I possibly stop after an ending like that?
Bobertha chapter 14 . 1/3/2008