Reviews for Headed for the Light
pinkyblue-ice chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
o love it. more please
Julyhearts chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
you're right, this story is uber-mushy, but that's why I like it so much!

I'm such a romantic, so it can't be too mushy!
urangel chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
aw i loved that! it was really well writen and very good! and i usually dont like future fics so good job! : )
Cheryl Holmes chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Thank You so much. I am a fifteen year old who has known since the first time I saw the show, that Buffy and Angel belong together. It made me so mad to see him leave Buffy, at least we could still see him on Angel. Although that show made me mad because Angel turned to Cordy and that is not his soul mate. Joss Whedon should have know the stir he would cause...but I suppose that did not stop him.

About the story, I love it! I wish there was more for me to read. Please submit more!
Cheryl Holmes chapter 1 . 7/29/2005