Reviews for The Scoop
Callyaoi chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Bonsoir je pense que cette histoire aurait pu avoir d'autres chapitres où une suite car après avoir réfléchi que ce serait il passer si Akihito avait refusé le travail, le téléphone et la clé du penthouse ? Et si il avait du trouver un autre emploi que photographe à cause de l'interdiction d'asami ?et un nouveau logement ? Quelle aurait été la réaction d'asami face au rejet d'akihito ? je lis avec la traduction Google et ce one shot est vraiment très bien bonne soirée.
SageSapis chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Takaba lets what he finds in his veiwfinder lead him right to where Asami wants him to be. The writer showed a deep understanding of Takaba's conflicted nature. No matter what Takaba does Asami forgives him. nice fic.
Yuff.Valen chapter 1 . 7/6/2014

Great work!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I like it.
psynekopath chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Asami you evil manipulative bastard! XD This story was funny. Akihito just learn already you can't escape from Asami.
Windying chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
hahjahahahahahah...omg.. i love this couple!
oresama will gekokujou you chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I cant...its just sooo...wonderful!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Damn, Asami planed it all!
Loojee chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
the piece was articulately and beautifully written! while i was reading this, i feel like i'm reading yamano-sensei's work! the atmosphere is really there. the excitement and giddiness is all there. but really, i was expecting peaches and lemons.. but oh well. kudos to the writer.
Kazuki chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Love it! It was a great read!
ebonyfox chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Happy to stumble upon this gem of a story. I like your unique voice, the way you narrate. The characterization is good; the story is well-paced.
dawn chase chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
"I am not gay!"

"No, of course not. You are the most heterosexual man I ever slept with." Funniest Line ever!
SweetMary16 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Simply beautiful, i loved how detailed it was, and the humour shoot i laughed more than i did in the original manga so great keep up the great work
buttcake chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
At first, I had thought that Asami was going to do something worse to Akihito for catching that scoop.

After reading the entire story, this is so sweet~ :) The reference to "permanent lover" always has a nice ring to it whenever it's used in Asami and Akihito's case. Haha~

Great job! Utterly adored it!