Reviews for Summer Loving
trev chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow !1!

mwahahaha 8 lines!

actually seriously ure writing is DAMN good! so different from vicky's...i can read it without cringing...i love the descriptions-type-stuff! ingenious i say, ingenious. i know most of the characters from vicky's warped world now...I love 'Kura! so in character, so in character. and not having gay sex with maluk. anyway i can't read any more b4 france :'( :'( :'( but be sure to get thousands of reviews when i come back whether u like it or not mwahahaha! *hums squirrelly song...*
TinyClownBean1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Aw...that was so cute. I love Ryou! The way you presented everyone's relationship...was beautiful. I loved the way u described everyone. It was so cute and true. I could picture this story as though I were actually watching it from Ryou's place. It was a marvelous one-shot. Please do try and make it into an arc!
Blackrose Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Oh it's so well done. Simply lovely. It would be great if you continued this, one fore each season, ne? Well if you have time I think you should, I'll definately be keeping an eye out for it. *adds to faves and alerts*

Blackrose