Reviews for Baby Magic
sifra chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hey! I've been reading your series and i'm loving them!I absolutley melted at the end! i was jsut thinkking 'aw thats so adorable that they namedhim after HB's dad and after Abe'so yeah please make more of them i lvoe thses!
Kikyohater220 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This was a sweet story though i have to let you know liz has two not one. Trust me...I had just watched the 2nd movie today. The sad part is i don't know the genders...-_-.
FutureCSICrystal chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
aw. that was cute.
Lotus89 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
this was awesome the ending was so sweet
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
O.O Ten pounds? Dang that's gotta hurt! Sweet chapter.
Maya Palemoon chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I loved it!You did such a great job describing Liz's labor and delivery. Made me think I was there. Keep up the good work!
Apenamee chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I like the fact you bring kids into the mix. Some young ones here really should get the inside on motherhood.
anonymous3925866 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Aw, that's so cute! Wonderful begining to the story, and so suspenseful, too. Your description of the dinner made me hungry... the only curse of your great tallent for imagery :P
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
this is a heart warming story. so Abe finds someone. thats good. but that guy who made Hellboy and Abe leave on a mission with no perpose. it was sweet.
Jonesy E chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Very touching. I haven't read any of your other things, but after perusing this I think I'm going to have to. Great idea!
Goddess of Twilight chapter 1 . 7/29/2005

Well, as soon as I can get my story off the wreck of a computer, I'll be putting that in my own fic if you don't mind too much

*sighs* it's the reason I haven't updated.. I'm on my brother's laptop since ma's got soaked in a storm.
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This was so cute. I can't wait to read Maggie and Abe's baby. Enjoy your vacation.
caz chapter 1 . 7/29/2005

Couldn't be happier!

You kick Ass!
epalladino chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hi, That was really great and so cute, too. Will there be more to this story. What will be the baby's nickname-I can't see him actually being called 'Trevor'. Very nice to have HB and Liz name him after the Professor and Abe. Thanks, Beth Palladino
dragoneyes171986 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
22 inches is that tail included. You did great I expect to see great things with maggie and the guppies. Maybe a little more drama, cause twins can sometimes come with some problems but twins also make for some great interaction in the womb, during the last few months like cuddling, even hugging, some have even been known to hold each others umbilical cords! is abe gonna deliver the guppies?