Reviews for Knight in Shining Armor
DracoMalfoy'sChick chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
That was good.
Samara Connor chapter 11 . 8/5/2008

It was beautiful Story i love. it.
Samara Connor chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
I love your story so so much. Please Please Please Update soon!

connieewing chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
aw so sweet and cute and wow ouch alot of pain too.
Piper Aurora Potter chapter 9 . 3/25/2007
Wonderful story, please continue!
Belllla chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
Great story. i must say that the only part I don't like is this cliffhanger ending of the chapter. Please update
Anna Potter Black chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
What's going to happen to Ron? Would he want to be with Hermione or will he be with someone else and leave Hermione and the baby? Will Harry want to be with Hermione? How will Ginny take this?

Kaylee chapter 9 . 7/28/2006
You stopped writing there? How could you leave it at such a cliffhanger for soo long? OMG you have to updated like now! I'm dying to see what Ron is going to do and if they have a girl or boy. And I wanna see what happens when they go back to Hogwarts with a baby. How will they handle a baby and classes, especially Hermione. She won't be able to study nearly as much. Oh, I'm begging you to update this story. It has so much potential. Please, don't tell me that you have forgotten about it. It would be a shame if this was never updated. I love this story. Please don't keep me waiting too long before a new update.
Kaylee chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
Poor Hermione. I bet she'll be glad when she has the baby so she isn't miserable anymnore. I just love the relationship between Hermione, Ron, and Harry. They are still just as close as ever. I love Hermione stealing the boys clothes and stuff. Too funny.
Kaylee chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
At least Mrs. Weasley didn't send a howler. This story just gets better and better. I love how Ron and Hermione have their own room together too.
Kaylee chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Looks like Hermione needs some bigger clothes. LOL
Kaylee chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Ron still loves her and I think she still loves him too. But I can understand her point in not wanting to be together at the moment. This story is simply one of the best I've ever read. I'm so glad that I found it.
Kaylee chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
I'm glad that she finally told Ron. I wonder what Mrs. Weasley will say when she finds out.
Kaylee chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
I hope Mrs. Weasley lets Hermione stay. And I hope she tells Ron cuz he deserves to know the truth. This story is super cool.
Kaylee chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Harry is such a sweet friend to her. Loving this!