Reviews for Hey Arnold! Unofficial Season 6
Arnold McGuire 335 chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
I like this episode! If only Nick did a episode like that... It's totally cool! Arnold and Olga... now that's a love triangle!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
Interesting idea: to take two characters who don't have anything in common. Who will be the next, the 'crabby author' Agatha Caulfield and the Sewer King? Almost any pairing can producec an interesting plot (and since we have more that 100 characters...) By the way, there is one black hole in the show: it's Helga/Gerald relationship. I'm not sure if they really talked with each other at least. Maybe you could do something with it...?

Nice 'diplomatic' scene. But the rope case investigation looks like something that doesn't belong to this story.

You're sure that the story is still K rated? 'Sapping some lady’s behind' and all this 'poo thing'... Though Helga was 'bombarded' in Helga's Parrot episode.

Nice done.

(I never liked the Pigeon Man. Now I hate him.)
Arnold McGuire 335 chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
I Like Ep. 8 of your story. I wish Nickelodeon did that kind of episode.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
Very good chapter. Wonderful use of both Pigeon Man and Stoop Kid. I liked a lot how you explained PM's search, and the narration of the war-causing incident.

Hey, maybe you can write a Monkeyman's chapter now. Maybe show his parents trying to convince him to live a normal life; after all, in the series, it was never said if Monkeyman had a family or not.

DarthRoden76 chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
Greetings krossfire!

Once again you come up with an awesome story line! I thought of something similar myself, but I could never come up with a good enough way to pull it however did it in a brilliant way! We all know that Arnold's fatal flaw is older women: Mariea, Summer, Ruth, Miss Felter, ect. Nice job of making a story that fits into it. Cant wait to see what you roll out next!

May The Force Be With You! -DarthRoden (aka Carl)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
You did it again! Wonderful chapter!

I guess Arnold's fascination for older girls comes from his own nature. He might be a kid (and at times he shows some normal childish behavior) but he is way more mature than other boys and girls his same age (just compare him with his classmates), so he obviously feels attracted by older and more mature females.

Excellent scenes with Helga and Olga.

DarthRoden76 chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
Wow Krossfire, this was a good one. I felt like Grandpa for a moment there..."Three Cheers For The Red, White and Blue"...wait thats like Grandma, isnt it? Oh well...he he. Good game and good emotion between the "Yanks" and the "Limeys". I cant wait to see what else is in store. Keep up the good work! The Force is Strong with you! -DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
Everybody is remarkably in character - just like if I saw a new episode of the show (-sigh-). Especially I liked Phoebe's talking. And 'rugby head'... he-heh, it's good. The only strange thing is why in the beginning Rhonda hangs out with the boys and Helga; it's kinda strange company for her.

The most disappointing is result of the game. Oh no, I don't mean the fact that the English won. You see, there are very many episodes with some sort of competition, but it's difficult to remember an episode with completely Fair Play; the game is never won in sports way (Pig War; Phoebe Takes the Fall, Spelling Bee; Parents Day etc) - it's kinda Hey-Arnoldian philosophy. (The exception confirm the rule.)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Hey, excellent chapter! Truth be said, despite being Mexican, I am not fond on soccer (or "futbol"), but I can say you made a great job describing the game.

Nice dialogues, as usual. Lorenzo's idol is Jorge Campos? The kid is hallucinating! My dad (God bless his soul) always said Campos isn't nearly as good as some of the old times goalkeepers... to my old man's credit, he used to play that position.

Angel in disguise chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Good job!

Though I have to say as a british person I'm kind of insulted...

(not really!) ;)

I like the way you made Helga (as my fav character)and Lila get along and that whole Helga helping Lila thing was very original!

Like the end of Chapter 7 with the English kids and Americans parting on good terms.

Hope to see another Chapter soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
That Curly... he's always good for a great story. Excellent use of both his craziness and the huge effort and investigation he usually have behind his stunts. Arnold and his grandpa are wonderfully displayed, as well as the rest of the gang.

DarthRoden76 chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
A really great story and a real laugh riot, krossfire! I really loved this chapter! Everything was so into character, Grandpa's story, Curly's plan, Arnold's determination, even Helga and Rhonda were in character, and Harold eating the hospital food, just like him!

You are a very awesome writer, you need to keep this going, I can't believe you only have seven other chapters! Keep up the good work! -May The Force Be With You! DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Mr. Orange chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
Hey Krossfire!

Late but I can read your fic and and I'm feel happy to can read a fanfiction with Lila, my favorite character in HA! And I mean with Lila like in the show.

This is a very possible story if we remember that Lila is one of the poorest kid in class. Good point, Krossfire, with her dad fired and the Social Service around. But there's a place to the humor: Harold and Curly, very funny moments, Krossfire.

And the suprice: Helga saved the day. Very interesting the scene in the playground and the reactions of the kids from the gang. Obvius they know that Helga hates Lila, but Helga can demonstrates to everyboody that they have a wrong idea about her. Helga has a vital rol in your fic. And Mr. Simmons too, but Helga takes the show and she's the hero before another existential dilemma, like in best HA! episodies.

Great job, Krossfire. Another thing? Lila is an amazing character and she's perfect for many stories. It's only that you look inside her to discover this possibilities. I can't hide it: Lila is my muse and I only write about her lately.

And excuse me for my english again, but U know: Only speak spanish.

Mr. Orange.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Uh, I’m not sure... Krossfire, when you write a ‘canonical’ fanfic is your intention to create ‘a fic just like an episode from the show’? You’ve named it ‘Unofficial Season 6’ and it lies on you many expectations. Yeah, it’s good you’ve written about ‘good Lila’, and about Helga’s helping her (I think in the real show Helga would be ‘quite bad’ here, and I think I would hate it). But note that if all the episodes of ‘HA!’ would be put on FanFictionNet as stories everyone of them would be ‘humor’ genred, and yours is anything but humor. Yes your story is sad and touching, but I think it should be posted as independent, not in the ‘Season 6’. Note that ‘the real show’ also has sad stories but they’re still humor ones. How it’s possible? Well, Craig’s genius.

I have a theory. Nickelodeon has two shows about children facing ‘big problems’: ‘HA!’ and ‘As Told by Ginger’. The former is quite more popular than the latter (compare how many fanfics are in according sections.) Why? I think it’s because ‘ATBG’ is too straightforward. When Ginger faces trouble she writes about it in her diary, speaks about it with her friends, calls to her father — too many direct words. Try to imagine what would be ‘Beeper Queen’ episode like if it was in ‘ATBG’. ‘HA!’ episodes are more descriptive, we don’t hear ‘oh, how I envy Lila’ but we hear ‘Ctimeny! Here she is again’ and we buy it.

Anyway, your ‘Desperate’ episode is ‘ATBG’ type. We have one episode dealing with poverty: ‘Rhonda Broke’. There we see Rhonda’s mishaps — and they make the story ‘humor’ genred. You’ll say that such mishaps with already poor Lila would be nothing funny. Yes. I think the clue is this story should be written more unfriendly to Lila (something like ‘Miss Perfect’ episode.) May be you’re tired of «Lila haters’» stories, but I think this plot needs something of it.

Of course all the above applies only if your intention was to create ‘a real HA! fic’. Otherwise you’re doing just fine.

— Hellerick Ferlibay

PS. In Russian geography there are just four oceans: there is no ‘Southern Ocean’.

PPS. I haven’t got any reply to my letter to you. You haven’t received it or just ignore me?

PS. My dream came true: I’ve included more than one hundred characters in my ‘HA! FactBox’! — thanks to wonderful and very useful letter from Just Another Girl. Gosh, and I thought I’m the only ‘organization’ freak here. I think I’m a little in love.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
Marvelous chapter! You wrote a great story with Lila...of course, at times, Helga had center stage, but yet, Lila was perfectly displayed. Nice way to show Lila and Helga most human sides.

One of the best things about the football head's show is the amount of characters with well defined personalities it has. There are almost endless possibilities to write stories with them.