Reviews for Rain
Trayne chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Argh, usually I have the joy of at least knowing the gist of your stories, but seeing as I unfortunately never got to know the glory that is Vagrant Story, I'm hopelessly lost (though I did recognize Hrunting XD). Really this reminds me of Vampire Hunter D in a way. Anyway, I can certainly see how you've grown, and your portrayal of Cloud's is one of my favorites now. But as you can expect, I'm most interested in seeing just what Vincent and Sephiroth are up to.

Oh, and by the way, Kagome, there's no way in hell you'll see a Cloud/Sephiroth pairing from this author.
Kagome chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
I must say this is very intriguing! o.o You've suckered me into your holy worshiping writting...XD You must continue this! The way you discribe Sephiroth's blindness is completely like DareDevil's, but it's a very interesting twist to things if I do say so myself... :D But I wonder...since clearly the main Characters are Cloud and Sephiroth...does that mean possible match up...? Hmm...Well I suppose I'll just have to keep on reading to find out... But I mean...first Aeris is killed...then Tifa leaves him...*shakes head sadly* Whoses to say he doesn't turn the other leaf and towards a man known as his enemy in the past even? Anything is possible, ne? Alas I'll have to stick this in Fav's and Alert... Update soon please? Don't keep us all waiting for ever now. -

Love,

Kagome (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD~ Also RSG...)
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
well done!
Balthier chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Oh pssh P. I must've read chapter one wrong.

Hmm... "I'm sorry"? I don't get it. What happened?

Update soon!
Darkmaster2 chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Awesome! Update soon!
Ah-choo chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Oh, so that's why. Ok, well it's a fine job on Reno. I just have to get used to it *sweatdrop* The small details on Cloud's past looks real interesting and I hope everything ends ok...(but I know it won't). Good luck writing the next chapter!
Darkmaster2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
You're right. This was alittle weird. But i like it. I hope you update.
Balthier chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
This story is pretty interesting. I want more scenes of Tifa and Cloud alone together! What happened between Tifa and Cloud ten years ago? Update soon!
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
It's a great story so far and really kept me wanting to know what's next. One thing I noticed was how Reno talked. Was this your own personal touch or did he really talk like that? Besides that, this was a great chapter!