Reviews for Slow
hermione weasley chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
i just had to write review and say i love all Ur stories especially the missing moments stories all of them they seem like they would have fit right n with the book. i am also reading ur fred and agenicia story and i am loving that to. thanks to you can now pretend and this really did happen HBP!anyway love all ur stories they are amazing thanks for writing them.!
hanaye chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Great!

Hope you write more!
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
aww i liked that. really realistic. could've actually happened. loved it!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
They are so perfect for each other - especially when you write, the awkwardness was perfect.
graup-hagrid chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Nice story. Thanks for sharing it.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Ah, this is no nice - authentic Ron/Hermione. You have no idea how much I hate Snape/Hermione.
BoldTM chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Probably I'll repeat myself: Excellent as always!
Gemma Doyle chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
great story as always! *-* luv it!
Wasi chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Another wonderful missing moment! You are great at these.

I love the humor between these two. And especially the love.
TheSweetestThing chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I would have to say that was one of the most breath-taking stories I've ever read!

Wow, it truly was great. It's going on my faves list for sure.

I deserves a sequal, but I'm not entirely sure how you could do it and complement it at the same time!

Excellent work!
arseff chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
This was marvelous! I wish this did happen! Ok, I'm going to think it did from now on! Perfectly in line with Half-Blood Prince, I think this is one of the best HBP R/Hr stories out there.

I love how you continused this from a part in the novel in the beginning. Very creative!

"Glacially, more like, Ron thought glumly."

I loved that part! It made me laugh and agree with Ron, you are an amazing writer, please keep it up!
sweetheartbreak chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Aww I loved this! I could picture everything. :)

Little Soldier. *snort* loved it.

I do hope you continue these! They're lovely :)
Fidelian chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Aaw. Loved it!
Taya J Weasley chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
aw that is definitely cute! _ sigh. im assuming its a oneshot, though, to stay in line with HBP? *snaps*
Emily Spencers chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I really enjoyed reading this. You captured JKR's style really well, and the story was awesome. I just wish a scene like this really DID happen in HBP, but no. *sighs* Oh well. :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »