Reviews for The Book of Knowledge
Roxas fleur chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
well, it's a nice story but I'm really not comfortable with detective conan's english names like jimmy kudo and rachel moore. It needs a while for me to adjust
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Wish there would be an extra chapter for a date.
misuky7 chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
This was awesome! Really really exciting! :3
WastinTimeWatchinGrass chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
"I RISK MY BUTT TO TRY AND SAVE YOU AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET!" she shouted at him, taking a step closer.

"IT'S YOU THAT MADE MY BUTT IN DANGER IN THE FIRST PLACE!" he shouted back at her, coming closer to her.

"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR TRYING TO HELP OUT A FRIEN WHOSE BOYFRIEND WAS TURNED INTO A SEVEN-YEAR-OLD!"

"DON'T YOU BRING JIMMY INTO THIS, TOYAMA!"

"I'LL BRING IN WHO I WANT TO, AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!"

By now, they were really close, their noses almost touching, and Rachel and Jimmy were both rolling their eyes

"Oh, for god's sake, just KISS AND MAKE UP ALREADY!" Jimmy shouted at them, but they didn't hear.

"AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO COME AT ALL, YOU KNOW!"

"BUT YOU DID, DIDN'T YOU!"

"YES I DID!"

"WHY!"

"BECAUSE YOU WORRIED ME SICK, HARTWELL!"

"OH, REALLY!"

"YEAH!"

"THEN ONE MIGHT TAKE IT YOU LIKE ME, IF YOU WERE SOOOOO WORRIED!"

"WELL I DO!"

"OH, REALLY!"

"YEAH!"

"YEAH? WELL I LIKE YOU TOO!"

"FINE!"

"FINE!"

And the next moment, Harley had grabbed her and kissed her. Hard.

and OOOH SNAP
WastinTimeWatchinGrass chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
OMG HARLEY!

And especially not when that guy happens to be Jimmy Kudo, and that girl happens to be Rachel Moore: undeniable Master of Karate and Seduction

That's it! My death at the hands of Kudo was just sealed! Oh well. But if I have to die, I may at least enjoy the show

"Rachel!" Harley hissed, seething, and coming out from his place behind the corner. "What the heck were you thinking? Do you want me to die a slow and painful death?"

Conan vs Harley
HARLEY

Jimmy vs Harley
JIMMY
WastinTimeWatchinGrass chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
that is one, bad*** teacher
lolol chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
harley never fails to make me laugh XD

this character made me choke on my food on more than one occasion
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
That was ASTOUNDING! I loved every letter of it! Excellent job! Write more Case Closed fics please! :D
Patcher chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Absolutely caught my attention. Interesting, exciting and humorous. What more could I ask for? X] I love this, and look forward to reading the next few chapters!
Sora Kawazoe chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Ha ha he was just asking so he wouldnt get in trouble
Mysteryfan17 chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
That was great. I was hooked and never stopped from the first page, thats why I never got around to reviewing the previous chapters, I was too caught up in reading the story...I guess like Kudo was caught up watching the deal that night...

Well a definate 5/5 and I will be looking for your other story too.
Aslook chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Sequel Please! I loved this fic! And Jimmy is back to normal. YAY!
deoxys101993 chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
that was simply AMAZING! i can't believe you people can write fanfics this long, i can't do them. that's for sure. T_T

anyway, this story is better than BEST, i actually Wanted to read the whole thing again!

THANKS! :D
chrys chapter 12 . 11/23/2007
keep up the awsome work, oh and please right a sequal. oh and also could you write the masqurade one please. sorry if that asking to much. you write really good stories and I like your choices of anime. I have read all of your stories and I thought they were great. againg keep up the awsome work.
shierysh chapter 12 . 9/26/2007
I DEMAND FOR A SEQUEL! Tht was the cutest DC story ever!

'I'm sorry momy' tht was SOO cute! . Love the fic to death!