Reviews for Resolution
I always loved the Ron and Hermione love story in the series. So complex and also so real. And especially complex in The Half Blood Prince. At the beginning (while they both knew they had more than friends type feelings for each other)Hermione first acted on them, by bringing that she would ask Ron to Slughorn's party. Later in the book, things become a real jealousy competition. Hermione was heartbroken, and Ron was secretly unhappy with Lavender. A true teenage love triangle, and teenage romance in general. I think Hermione realizes she loves Ron when he whispers her name while asleep in the infirmary after being poisoned. And I think Ron's relationship with Lavender allowed to realize there was one girl he really loved, and it wasn't Lavender. by the end of HBP and beginning of Deathly Hallows I see them as kind of already a couple, but both know it wasn't the right time to start a relationship with them needing to hunt Horcruxes. This was a realistic and creative take on it all. And while I think it was good that they shared their kiss at the end of the series, i had always hoped it had happened sooner, and this was a great job of showing what it would look like.
Raverin Prefect chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
Perfect! Come back and write!
Annie858 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I can totally see this happening!, how I wish you would still write!
Thucyktfty chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
J 'hhjbkhb
holly1492 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Sweet!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Wonderful, just wonderful. I love how Hermione is such a quick study when it comes to making out. Very sensual and romantic. Excellent missing moment indeed!
Kristin chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Fricking awesome!
pam1990 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
You should continue this as a story! It's really good!
alyssa chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
that was simply amazing
Nicole WIlliams chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I truly enjoyed this! Very nice! You surley have a promising talent that you should never regret! Keep up your astonishing work!
kate chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
hey its good but u hav to follow the books. they dont tell harry anything about their relationship at bill and fleur's wedding. also i dont think hermione would really want to take their relationship faster if they were destined to find horcuxes and die. she wouldnt be sure tht she could enjoy her time with ron if there was a huge chance they would die
Remione chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Why didn't they have sex? :(
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
brilliant story, naughty ron lol ;D
LETS GO KILL VOLDEMORT chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww sooooooo fricken cute! -is going to read mor of ur stories-
Linders chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
You were the first fanfic writer I read, and I wish you still wrote stories. You are a fantastic writer, and I miss reading new stories by you! Oh well...I always have the stories I've read 20X each on here to keep me going!