Reviews for Resolution
Bluueeyes chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
damn it! i m so much impress

it really make feel something

wow

congratulations
Goomba chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh my gosh - wow. I can honestly say I haven't read anything so passionate and possible in a long, LONG while. I really REALLY enjoyed the intimacy (both physical and emotional) that you were able to play across in this piece.

Thanks and Cheers Jen
Miss The Bloody chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I'm really impressed.

So in character.

Love this.

Waiting for more R/Hr fanfics.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh, that was so beautiful. Poor Mione.
andrea chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this is the BEST story ever. i think i read it for about 4 times and it's everytime so special )

PLEASE write more storys in this way!

greetZ from austria
screamxheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aww that was really cute.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Very, very cute. I liked this a lot. Especially the line where he tells he she bosses him even while kissing. You do a great job of keeping them in character.

-honda
MBP chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Even mature themes don't bother me when it comes to Ron and Hermione. I just love them together so much. What a story.
Hermy WonWon chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I've read a couple of your HBP missing moments and I love them! I love the character interactions and the insight you give towards the characters in these missing moments. I look forward to reading one of your longer pieces!
WEASLEYxISxMYxKING chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh my god, I loved your story. I think you captured the characters perfectly. Ron was so sweet. I definitely enjoyed reading this.
seriously moony chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was so wonderfully written!

Made my stomach churn, but in that good way.

x]
LongingforLlangarlia chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I LOVE this! You are an absolute literary genius.
CyLBl chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I LOVED it. You capture the characters so perfectly, one can only admire your work.
Leesa chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
My God I love your stories!
CCinderellaa chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Great chapter. You really are a great writer. hope there is more!

-CMonCrazy