Reviews for Resolution
Dueler312 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Now that is a good story of what happened after Harry disappeared the night before Dumbledore's funeral.
tatyana chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
oh my god! that was so good! it was so cute and romantic! you HAVE to add more! please!
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Lovely, as always! A proper interpretation of Hermione's & Ron's feelings about Dumbledore's death. BRAVO! XD
hanaye chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
That was great! And there were moments in there where they joked or you wrote something funny and that made me smile and laugh! Briilant!
ForgetFairyTales chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
good
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This was absolutely lovely.
Cat4Dan207 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
You have 2 write the next chapter cause this is ace!
HPdragonfly chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
great! i loved it!You really capture Ron and Hermione's bits. i really like the harry and Ginny stories too, i'd really love to read more of those.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is very good - the war is starting in earnest and two young people who are in love are not going to wait.
Amy chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That was beautiful. I like the whole mood of the story very tasteful. I love how sweet you wrote Ron and Hermione it left me a bit breathless :)
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This was very sweet and well written. I enjoyed the aspect that her grief made her think that she better make every moment count.
Fiby chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Pretty good for the first chapter. Update soon.
FadedRose chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT! I loved it. Definitely going on the favorites list, that's for sure.
Missing a Member chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
DO ANOTHER ONE! please?
Crookshanks22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
This is very nice, as are the other stories of yours I've read. Not just romance, but crisp, correct, detail-rich English prose . . .
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »