Reviews for Resolution
Billybob - csagun36 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I have always liked your work, and hope you'll never stop writing. I wish JK had put your tale into her book, so that HBP would have ended on an uplifting note.
DrAcOzChIbIgAl chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
update soon! this story is good!
liz chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
that was wonderful. just, so good. amagad. amazing. you are amazing.
NicciBubbles chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hey thats a good story so far! I hope you can get more up!
LibbyRoxYourSox chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Wow...That's really good! And it fits right in the HBP storyline. Just like a missing piece of puzzle. Can't wait till next chapter!
Julia chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
One word: WONDEFUL.

I love Hermione and Ron together, and the way you portrayed them when they were with each other was perfect. Great job
Talix chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Excellent! I love all of your post-HBP series so far. The first post-HBP stories I've read, and these are done very well, and it makes me want to read the book all over again already! ;-)

Thanks for writing, and sharing it with us.
adelesimone chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Yay! I loved that! When I was reading HBP I so wanted to be Lavender in the vertical wrestling match harry saw them please!
addictcas chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Come on! Update already! this story's so good!
myfriendishyper chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
THAT

WAS

SO

CUTE

aw. EXELENT! this is a really great story! Please keep going!
Akuma2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
very cute story and realistic to the current Harry Potter timeline. I don't suppose there will be any more chapters forthcoming?
ffaddix chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was utterly lovely but it made me positively ache for Book 7, which had been turned into a dull pain for quite some time now (oh, since july 16th). Loved every inch of it.
Emily chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Thank you! Finally, someone with the gall to add what was so lacking in the lastest installment of HP! Great read! JKR so could have put something like this in HBP, she could have just prudented it down...

Good work! :)
Gemma Doyle chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
O_O great story

i luv it! *-*
firefly4u chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
hey dat was cute...ne updates?all the best
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »