Reviews for Resolution
o SugarLily o chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
oh wow...

that was just lovely!

the way you wrote is, so emotional and giggly and sweet...

i didn't know about the HBP Missing Moments series, I'll read the others now.

I laughed hard when Hermione said she should thank Lavender for teaching Ron how to kiss! Though he was probably born with that talent...XD

Very good! Congrats!
Awardwinningsmile chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Your great! As it seems to be with the rest of your fics, you portray the character very well, made it seem almost like J.K. was writing it herself. Keep it up!
Kat chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Oustanding! There are alot of people's stories on this site but only a few of them are real writers. You are definately one of the real writers.
UYGHBJH chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Me like, me like
daima ashiki chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
i thought that you wrote Hermione very well here. her reactions, i thought, were very realistic. great job!
demonessjo chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Brilliant. :D

I hate to admit it, but I was left very unsatisfyed (and disappointed) with the H/R romance in HBP. I was so horribly annoyed with "Lav-Lav" and "Won-Won" was such a prat, with little resolution, that it just left me exasperated. :\ But you've nicely filled in all the holes (that JK obviously can't give because it's still technically a children's book). It's actually made me believe in that ship again, and made me forgive Ron for being an idiot a little bit. Thank you. :D
Emilie's divinity chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Totally brilliant! It's very cute I loved it...keep up the good work

Emilie
mellowsound chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I loved that. It was really cute.
vellagirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Wonderful HBP missing moments! I enojyed it very much! Very mature writing and the dialouge was sweet. Thanks for the read.
bravo six chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
You're awesome! This is awesome! I actually got on the computer and thought: I wonder if another of her missing moments fics is up? And there was! YEAH!
Mrs. Gemini chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
WOW. just read the whole series thing. Please tell me ur making a real plot and story from this?
Mione Granger Weasley chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I don't usually like to read Harry Potter fanfictions rated like "M" or "T", because it's kind of... weird, you know, Harry Potter seems so... "innocent" *laughs*

but Lavender, your fanfics of "Ron and Hermione:Missing Moments" are SO well written that I had to read them and comment.

you are a great ficwriter, you know how to write a fanfic mixing cute stuff, sensuality and sweetness!

congratulations, they are very good!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »