Reviews for Resolution
Anas chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
i'm so fucking in love with your work !
chevydoons chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
good lord... these missing scenes are brilliant! I don't suppose there could be any more... like- AFTER the funeral? I don't want to wait until book 7 until I read any more of your fantastic RonHermione missing scene fics! You are a wonderful writer!
Teena chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Oh, I love it! I really hope that's what they were up to, there at the end of the book. wicked grin
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
You have to be one of the best authors.

Sometime I wonder if you're J.k herself.

Well Done, I look forward to the next chapter.
Liberalis chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
i love it! ur a great write rand u really capture the feeling people go through when they...well when they get horny lol.. keep up the good work, you know ur on my author alert list btw
Kwala chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
luved it
neespence chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
Yami boy chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Another fantastic piece of fanfiction. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. _
Sheldor chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Excellent!
RHr Fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
EXCELLENT JOB! You are such a fantastic R/Hr fic writer! I am definately a fan of yours! Please write more stories like this!
Amy chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow, I am loving this series. This one was especially sweet. I really hope you write more. They're so canon, I really believe this happened, lol.
HOBOrules chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
hey hobo here!

so yeah i really like this! i love ron/herminoe ships! i mean i LOVE THEM! hahahah! and this NEEDS to happen in the blasted book and SOON! well i am gonna read the rest of them!

Love-n-Luck

Hobo
sugah66 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Yet another awesome one! Is there anything else I can say that I haven't said already? How many different ways can you say "awesome", anyway? I'll have to try it in different languages next time.
KawaiiRyu chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Best 'Missing Moment' EVER! So cute! So sweet! So hot! Please, write more of these-or just continue in a fic. I love it!
mony-hp chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I don't know the exact words to tell you that I love this "missing moment".

It was so full of feelings, and reactions that some time I was just in the edge of crying along them and feeling that ache inside just as they did.

It's so easy to read your fics because your writing is so clear, descriptive, full of images that crash in my imagination. I feel that I almost see it while I'm reading.

Thanks again, and congrats..
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »