Reviews for Optimism
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aww..they really are such good friends. Of course who wouldn't want to be friends with either of them? Very much like sisters (I should know, I have a younger sister about the same age difference as them)
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Another beautiful story.

In particular, though, I really agree with Urby in saying that the last paragraph is my favorite. It really defines what "optimism" is in my mind, and shows that a little bit of optimism can really get you anywhere you want to be...

And on the dedication part, of course I don't mind. I'm just sorry that it took me so long to get around to reading and please forgive... *_*

Another precious moment forever preserved in fiction. Keep up the good work! _
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
another well done sister fic. I liked the river part.
SangoGrl64 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Wow, great as usual! I love your Bliss Fics. The end of this made me feel all warm and fuzzy, haha sorry i can't help it. The Colloyd pairing is the best pairing out there! Please make more Colloyd Bliss fics!
Habilain chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Yay! More fluff. I would review all of your fics, but there's just way too many... They're all good. It's nice how you're so single minded about what you can actually write as well; that way, people actually know what to expect, and generally won't be disappointed by what you can write.

So, yeah. Great fic and keep up the good work. Although maybe you want time away from the chibis...?
Urby chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Sorry for the lack of review on your last one. The site was acting up, bleghablargh.

You know what I like about your fics? The very last paragraph. It makes me lok back and think, ya know? "Man, if only I went of a World Regeneration journey, that would be so cool, man." You know? All I need now is a world to save and some brave friends I can put up with. Whoo!

And the rest of the fic just makes me melt with fluffy goodness. Like always.