Reviews for A New Age
Yeah it started out as an intresting story but there is waaaaay too much conspiracy crap.
Erm.. not sure a Space marine would be so keen to share info on the Imperium with self confessed xeno-lovers..

I'd image they would just say something like the 'Imperium is vast and more powerfull than you can imagine' ... before seizing all the ships by force and purging the heretics *_*
sonic chapter 71 . 12/12/2017
I liked the chapter!
Parks98 chapter 2 . 3/11/2017
Well more like open extermination. Or maybe not since most aliens in Star Trek might as well be mutants that were separated in ancient times. If they have similar genetic codes then they are not really xeno's
Parks98 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Welp RIP Star Trek
Check Your Premise chapter 24 . 10/20/2016
This just makes me think that Sailor Moon is the past of Warhammer40k. So far in the past, the emperor has not even done anything with his immortality yet.
Guest chapter 71 . 2/2/2016
Pretty good so far. I've read it thru. Be wary of having too many diverging stories at once, you can end up bogged down with Trying to bring it all together.
Reichtangle chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
well good chapter
Reichtangle chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Reichtangle chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
shes gonna be in a big suprise
Reichtangle chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Reichtangle chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
really a weapon that can wipe all life off a planet? yeah its called an exterimantus so the weapon is useless unless you don't want the planet to explode
Reichtangle chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
good chapter but i'm gonna call slight Au still its good
DragonTurtle3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This scene felt pretty dry for a massive battle, but that's actually fairly appropriate for Star Trek, especially when the battle involves the Borg. I'll read on to see if you can make the Imperium's perspective is more... Hot blooded.
thedeath chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
never heard of the Night Lords . must be my lore memory , or you made it up...