Reviews for A New Age
Check Your Premise chapter 24 . 10/20
This just makes me think that Sailor Moon is the past of Warhammer40k. So far in the past, the emperor has not even done anything with his immortality yet.
Pretty good so far. I've read it thru. Be wary of having too many diverging stories at once, you can end up bogged down with Trying to bring it all together.
Reichtangle chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
well good chapter
Reichtangle chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
PYSKER! PYSKER! SHES A FREAKING PYSKER!
Reichtangle chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
shes gonna be in a big suprise
Reichtangle chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
REVIVE OUR HOLY LORD!
Reichtangle chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
really a weapon that can wipe all life off a planet? yeah its called an exterimantus so the weapon is useless unless you don't want the planet to explode
Reichtangle chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
good chapter but i'm gonna call slight Au still its good
DragonTurtle3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This scene felt pretty dry for a massive battle, but that's actually fairly appropriate for Star Trek, especially when the battle involves the Borg. I'll read on to see if you can make the Imperium's perspective is more... Hot blooded.
thedeath chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
never heard of the Night Lords . must be my lore memory , or you made it up...
randomer77 chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
the other races want the new tech huh.

well i dont think it would be the orcs cuze thatz aint tere style
the tau might do it, probably will.
i dont know about the eldar, probably will do it since there willing to use any weapon against there foes, including turning them against eachother.
as for Chaos and the dark eldar, and the necron.
they will, or try to get this new tech atleast.

and the tyranids.
well i highly doubt it, since tyranids are considered barely sentient.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Nope. Can't read this. I tried. -_-
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
The moment the said yes to the 'working with other aliens' thing got spoken, the only action that should have happened next is the racking of a bolter slide.

You daft git.
SlickRCBD chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I think you should have made it that the Borg managed to adapt to the bolters and other ranged weapons rendering them ineffective save for possibly antitank weaponry, but the chainswords and axes should tear the drones apart as you had them do.
justjoe chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
I had to give up on this story. I thought that the Dark Eldar in the ST universe was too much and prevented the main universe from being fully developed. There were far too many unbelievable events going on that really didn't do either universe justice.