Reviews for The Sun Shall Not Smite Thee
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 8/15
This is lovely. It's beautifully written. I love how the emotions just flow: Obi-Wan's terror and confusion, Qui-Gon's (im)patience and love. This was beautiful. Well done!
Delete-account-please-7993970 chapter 1 . 6/25
Neat very good.
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Ohhhhh... all the Master-Padawan feels... my heart...
*cries*
Well done! Wonderfully written and beautifully detailed! Loved it!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This is an awesome fanfiction; I absolutely loved it!
julzdagger88 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Really good! I liked how sweet Qui-Gon responded to Obi-Won. Great job!
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Even...cuter (spasms of adorbs) SOOOO CUUUUTEE
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Very cute, extremely sweet. Much liked, great bonding!

Keep writing!
0lizzybennet0 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Ah, mush. Perfect lovely mush! And written really well too! Glad I found this story, it was the title that drew my attention lol, I saw it and had an immediate image of a girl in a blazer walking across the stage with a red hymn book...that is our school psalm lol. A rather unwelcome image in the holidays! Sweet story though!

..shall not smite thee by day nor the moon by night, the lord shall preserve thee from all evil...*pained expression*
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I think what I like most, is that you focus on the father/son bond type. And don't go beyond that into the dark areas that others seem to find so interesting. Yeesh. You always can get my attention with your stories.
Got Scots chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I read this one and the sequal and I really like it so far. I could feel Obi-Wan's confusion and Qui-Gon's passion. Your writing "showed" and didn't "tell". I liked this storey a lot. It's one of my favourites.
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Love it.

-Alone Dreaming
Shandrial chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Oh, lovely vignette. I love Qui-Gon/Wobi-Wan angst and fluff. It makes my day. Thank you. I don't I would have personally been so nice to Lt. Boralis, heh, go Qui-Gon!

I haven't read the story that is to be the sequel to this one, but I guess now I shall. P
SilentLaurel chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
The following are my favorite quotes:

"And all he could think was how cruel it all was. He’d been in the dark for such a long time, and all he had wanted, had longed for all the hopeless desperation of his imprisoned heart, was the tiniest glimpse of light. How cruel, now, to discover that the light hurt more than the darkness had."

“I. Do. Not. Care.”-Yeah, duh! The world will never understand that we don't care if our loved ones stink-or can't walk, or see, or if they drool. Especially if they're hurting! Fortunately, I think at least some people get it as soon as they are in the same situation.

"It was more than one hour, less than ten, he supposed."-Good picture of the level of focus at the moment-or the absence of focus.

“What happened to Masia?”-So totally in character. hobbits want to know what time it is and where the food it. Obi-Wan wants to know if his charge is safe.

Neat prequel.
amber75 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I just love your stories! They're always so heartwarming! You're a wonderful writer. This one-shot is no exception!
Estel Baggins chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Yay. Very very good. I'll have to read the story taht this is a rpequel to. If I can find it on this care, and this was amazing.