Reviews for No Choice
rock.angelgirl chapter 5 . 8/15
Wow this is so good
Wicked-Jedi-Charm chapter 5 . 1/6
Please update soon! I love your stories! Slaven forever! Though Nightwing is pretty cool too.. I like Slade more. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
A New Fan chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
I knew I would love this story. Why wouldnt I? I adore the relationship between Raven and Slade and I look forward to more moments between them with updates(hopefully soon). I loved the chess story and have high hopes for this story so far it's great, but I would love more moents with my favorite couple! I love that they truly understand one another they have a deep bond one can only dream of having with the one they love. I loved the part when Nightwing was complaining about Slade 'allowing' her to do something and he replies with a very wise and truthful statement that she doesn't need his permission. They trust each other and know that in some moments it's not really a choice and certain things have to be done. Slade and Raven are amazing and I love both of their characters and look forward to updates.
- Best Wishes A New Fan
A New Fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I haven't read the story yet, but I know it will be amazing.( I will review again when done reading the story) I just wanted to say that I've read some comments and it says they're looking forward to more updates please, please, please finish the story! That's it I'm off to read it now
- Best Wishes A New Fan
Koutarou Tatsumiya chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Please update! I loved the first story, and I definitely love this one a lot! I like how you portray Robin. Most people believe that RobRae is all that should exist, and usually I find that the people who ship it completely overlook his weakness and pride, but you've portrayed it very nicely. It'd be nice to see a little more clashing between the guys. Just wondering, is Slaven canon in this? I've read stories that have Slaven and then Robin comes into the picture and it's ruined. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
As soon as I finished Chess Game, I immediately went to this one and read it in one sitting. It is brilliant. I think you have captured the characters perfectly and I really love how you write death stroke/Slade Wilson. He is one of my favorite characters, and I wish we had seen more of him. That being said I really hope you update this story. It looks like it's been years since you updated but I hope you finish it. I've written some fanfiction that I have started and have yet to finish, even though it's turning into years since I've updated. But I really hope that you find some time or inspiration to continue this amazing story.
IskandarVesperia chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
This story is amazing as well as the prequel was.
I can't wait to read about what happens next
But... looking at the date it was last updated
Anyways, can't wait for next chapter
Lucyole chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
more please the sequeli is really good

man i want to punch robin/nightwing he just

goes on my nerves with his dumbness

slade and raven forever please write the next chapter

we need to know how it ends and wehterr they may

have a child in da future im excited to read more

of that amazing stuff
cat1994raluca chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
please update more is the best story i ever read about raven x slade please update soon
UntilAllR1 chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
It's really good! I love Raven and Slade's interactions with each other. Robin is starting to get on my nerves though...Please update soon! It's been a few years and you promised not to abandon a story...
kroddy chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
omg u haveeee to update:) please please please
midnightandcounting chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
It's really good! Please update soon! It's been years and you promised not to leave a story...
Gingerstorm101 chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
this is really good can you pwz update soon
Cara Wordsworth chapter 5 . 1/9/2009

This story is one of the few Slade/Raven stories out there. Even more amazing is the fact that it is amazingly well written and in character. Please, please, please update. The cliffy is going to kill me.
Aurian Lladnek chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
I know it says you haven't posted for this in over a year and a half but I've decided drastic measures need to be taken to get this story finished. I have therefore decided to offer you this cookie *holds up the cookie* in payment for the completion or at least addition to this story. You get the cookie when writing commences. P.S. I read the prequel and as much of this as is up and am desperate for more. Please, don't make me beg. It wouldn't be pretty.