Reviews for RanmaRayearth: Moving On
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 15 . 6/16/2007
Hi. Okay i know that you haven't worked on this fic in 5 years (or at least updated it on this site) however i must say i really like this fic. I find it hard to find alot of good Ranma/Hikaru match ups. (although maybe i'm just looking in the wrong spots. ?.?) anyways, back on topic. what i wanted to say is that i really am enjoying this fic, and hope that the story comes back to you soon. althought I do understand the annoince of running out of steam. (it's happening to me with one of my stories.) if there's anyway i can help please let me know and i'll try my best.
karu-14 chapter 15 . 8/19/2006
Wah! Ranma Iverse-sama, why did you discontinue this cute fic? Hikaru and ranma being a couple is just so cute! Why? why? Oh by the way, It would be really cool if you put in more Hikaru/Ranma/Ryouga fluff parts! Those three looks so cute together! We! Nah, Lantis doesn't need a partner. It is either Lantis/Hikaru, or Lantis doesn't have a partner at all. I just really hope that you'll continue this. If you do, can you please send me a P.M.? thankies!
ranchanakari chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I'm so sad. How can you discontinue this awesome fic? I have been looking forward to the day you updated it. Then I look at it now and it says discontinued. Discontinued! Do you know how angry and upset I was! Can you even begin to conprehend what I am feeling? I shall be mourning for months...Wah!
Hoshichie chapter 15 . 4/16/2004
I saw the revised chapter 1 and it looked good. The main problem I saw was the fact that a lot of people came in at once. The Akane going insane thing is very good and is being done wonderfully. An idea that popped into my head was her and Lantis teaming up to help the other get the one they "love". Mostly I felt that it was going fast. Too much happening in one day and too many things going on at once. somethings that might help is to dip into the thoughts of the characters a bit more. Give a bit more description. (i.e. The house Makona made, what is going through Shampoo's head in this chapter.) Plus focus on the other characters for a while. I know this is mainly about Hikaru and Ranma, but the others are just important as well. You barely scratched the surface with Akane and Ukyou. I have no idea what is going Shampoo's head. And the Cephiro gang doesn't really feel fleshed out to me. Other than that the fic is really good. I like the plot and the way Hikaru and Ranma are coming along. Well I'll just see waht happens later.
Lady Relena chapter 15 . 12/23/2003
I love your story. Ranma and Hikaru are my faverot crosover couple. I really hope you write more soon. Im also puting your story in my favorites and author alert list.
Rev.Rannath chapter 15 . 12/2/2003
great story, hope you get finished with the rewrite soon.
martialartistjade chapter 15 . 6/22/2003
hurry up and finish the fanfic...please!
rob chapter 15 . 5/24/2003
It's great I realy like it, please continue asap please
Holy Sasami chapter 15 . 9/24/2002
Hey i love the story. The only complaint i could posibly come up with is the short chapters. Other then that i can't see why anybody would flame it. Kind of funny. Ive been reading fanfiction for years but this is the first time ive ever reviewed one. Keep up the good work in my book.
MoonFairy chapter 15 . 7/15/2002
PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS IS SO GOOD! CONTINUE! I LOVE YOUR FICS!
ie chapter 15 . 5/31/2002
IGNORE those people who flames this story. This is a GREAT crossover, don't stop now. I'm afraid I don't have any ideas as to how I might help at this story... just encouraging you to continue with this. Oh, and Ranma/Hikaru is getting deeper the way I see it in each chapter as I proceed...

To those # %&! who flame this story, then I suggest you go somewhere else. Either you don't have an appreciation, or you don't have anything better to do.

*To Ranma Inverse* (Thumbs Up 2x) Keep going! Let's just hope that this will finally lead to where I think it leads... just kidding! (I have no idea why I said that...)
Forest Knight Jie-Lan chapter 15 . 4/29/2002
I love this fic! igore all the other peoples flames, and continue writing they way you want to. If it helps at all, you are just as crazey as I am, and I write just the way I want to, and ignore all peeps who flame, or I yeel at them right back. TS if they don't like your fic, they don't have to read it. I hope you get another chapter up so. *hugs Ranma Inverse.* Write more

Ja
Shazzam chapter 15 . 3/30/2002
This is a really good story! Argh! I can't stand Shampoo and Akane beating on Hikaru! I suggest that Hikaru should fight Shampoo and Akane. It's unfair that they gave Hikaru a hard time eversince she came to the Tendo dojo and all along she was being very nice to everyone. Beating up on Hikaru definately crosses the line.

I loved the scene where Umi makes her appearance and being very protective of Hikaru. She does play a big part in the chapters in my opinion. lol, She'll defiantely make anyone suffer if they hurt Hikaru.

Oh, and Fuu's appearance for the first time makes it more interesting. I wonder if Ferio might appear as well :) Or did he appear already?

Lantis, well he didn't really do much except that he scared off Akane and intimidated Shampoo :) Hikaru should tell him off honestly 'cuz she loves Ranma of course! Go girl! lol! Yah, I know this is a long review but are any of my suggestions helping out? I hope so :)

Okay, I'd better stop here before it's too long. Keep up the good work! I look forward to what happens next!
MoonFairy chapter 15 . 3/15/2002
DO NOT CHANGE IT! I THINK IT IS PERFECTLY FINE! ILOVE IT! I NEED TO SEE A HIKARU FIGHT SCENE WHERE SHE KICK'S SHAMPOO'S AND AKANE'S ASS's! PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE OR IF YOU DO, post it as a slightly different story, but don't change please! DIE LANTIS, HE MUST DIE!
Alicia Dumbledore chapter 15 . 3/14/2002
Don't worry about it I think the best courswe of action would be to submitt new chapters while revising that way those of us(myself inculded) who thought your story ewas wonderful and were just getting into have something after why should dumb flamers get all the luck?