Reviews for A broken mind with frozen wings
Starry.Dreamer.kitten chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Please update again soon
KitsuneDango chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
omg poor daisuke!
kirakiracat6272 chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
you must continue this or i will get gir to steal all your cupcakes you meannnie
Darkschick chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
aw i love what you did to Daisuke. Hes not a wimp anymore! Yay! anyways its really original. and you're good at playing Dark unlike most fanfic writers. Just one thing. Can you please not make Dark gay. Can he just love Daisuke like a brother. The whole Dai & Dark thing is really overdone. its just been bled to death. But Anyway, I love it. I hope you can continue it. As my name states. i love Dark and I shall fight his honor to the end.

{please no gay Darks Do the Dai & Satoshi thing}

{I'll make you a cookie. Everbody loves cookies right.}
Ally-Cat2013 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
aw...poor dai-chan. atleast he has a place 2 stay & will get money. please write more it is really good. & write soon please.
arisa kojite chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
it is like really sad and depressing, which is right up my ally! i really like it so far! i think the plot is original and i think it is going to be really good! can't wait to see more! ;D
coolgamer chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
love the story. please update soon.
Sora Keyblader chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
WOW this fanfic is cool! plz update!
silverbrumby123 chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
love your story so much! please update!

;)

lol
silverbrumby123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
this story is so sad. T_T

please update again soon, i really want to know what happens next. My only critism is that you had Daisuke recover a little to quickly after he had his head bashed in, but i still really like your story, so please update...
FullmetalKenshin chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
TheWizardingWorldsLastHope chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
o! can't wait for the next chapters! an awesome fanfic, and i got really sad that daisuke was raped! why are you so mean to him! first you make him lose his family, then he gets abused, hen he loses his memories, o wait! not to mention he lost dark too! man! daisuke! i feel for you!
Spectacles Fetishist chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
o_- I thought Dark already had a body. Nya, confusion. But, I loved it nontheless. _;

.Poor Daisuke.
Darkest Moon chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
There's two confusings but i'll try to figure it out,Good chapter by the continue soon.
hittocerebattosai chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
MORE! *wails* that was short! MORE MORE MORE MORE! Please write more soon!