Reviews for Remaining True
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
Good story! I really enjoyed it!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Good story
tasuja chapter 13 . 4/3/2006
HI,

what can i say- very good story, nicely flowing and very good to read. And in the end there stays question about what happend to TRUE ?

(sometinmes i'm such a romantic :))

hope you will write something on the same quality soon
DarthGladiator45 chapter 13 . 4/2/2006
great story, I've really enjoyed the tale, it was very well written and you seemed to have the character's down pat. I will miss this story. . .
DarthGladiator45 chapter 12 . 1/16/2006
interesting development, does True's father know Luke's father? Can't wait to see where this goes. . .
Candescence chapter 12 . 1/16/2006
This is really good so far. I love True, she's awesome. I can't wait for the next chappie so I know what happens next!

Jessica.
Li Kune Xin chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
I read it all in one sitting. I can't wait until the next chapter. This is one of the better star wars fanfic I've read. I love the rich detailed characters you've written. I can't wait to find out more on True and maybe a future conflict between Fixer and Luke. Until next time, keep writting.
Trinity Day chapter 11 . 12/18/2005
I'm really enjoying this story. It's nice, the way Luke's past is slowly and not completely being revealed.
BlueSaber chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Poor Luke.

I like how you incorporated what Luke already knew about his parents in the movie into what Owen tells him here. It's partially true...sort of.

Biggs and Luke's parting was sad too. Now who could have returned the speeder? Not Obi Wan? Or True?

Good job and as always, I await the next update anxiously.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
okay, three guesses as to who this shadowy figure is:

Obi-Wan, True, or Darth Vader.

Looking forward to reading more.
celera chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
Wow, I really liked how you showed Owen and Beru's concern for Luke. Lots of emotional turmoil burning there. I wonder what Luke will ask them.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 10 . 11/15/2005
I don't think Luke is ready for the full truth, but I believe someone should tell him something soon before Lord Vader does.
BlueSaber chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
An update, hooray!

I really liked that Luke could sense the coming sandstorm and that he saw light when he kissed True. I also liked that Luke automatically became the leader there, taking all the kids to safety.

And dare I guess that the hooded man was Obi-Wan?

Can't wait until the next part. Good job as usual.

-BlueSaber
DarthGladiator45 chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
You are so cruel to leave us hanging like that . . . Please don't wait so long to update. This is a good story.
classacte chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
Hooray! Whatr was True going to say? Did she find out about ani? Update soon!