Reviews for More Than Meets the Eye
XandyNZ chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
This is a really interesting crossover... You've really gotten the darker tones of PoH along with the whimsical nature of CatCH, and it's an awesome fic :)
Anon A. Moss chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Ha, ha! 'Ice Wampas?' It appears we have a CatFC, Star Wars crossover!

This is a great story, and I should be giving a more indepth review... but my brain forgot grammar as soon as I read that!
GravekeeperBat chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
OMG! I can't believe someone actually wrote this! _ I had a dream the other night about D and Wonka meeting. Oh my, and you handled it brilliantly!

Any hope you may write another one? Or know of any other stories that cross these two fandoms?
Morien Alexander chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Oh dear god... Wonka and D at the same time. I feel so spoiled to have the pleasure of reading this.

What a brilliant crossover. I have to say that my favorite part was D scolding T-chan about ruining his chocolate supply. It seemed like something that would actually happen.

While I desperately wished for Leon to find D, I'm really happy he didn't because it keeps that sort of tension between them. And that makes this story fit into canon.

Lovely job. Thank you for a most delightful read.
Alana-kittychan chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Alana: Wonderful Fic just soo wonderful! I do Hope you'll write more cross over fics with willy charlie Count D and even leon again!
Sindeniirelle chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
Wow. This was a really amazing story, I'm so glad I found it. Thank you so much for writing this, it was wonderful. You had both Count D. and Willy Wonka completely in-character for the entire story, and you just made it work so well. This was brilliant.
Sindeniirelle chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
I really like how Willy sees a child where Charlie and the others see a bird-VERY Pet Shop of Horrors-ish. Also, one of the things that amazes me about this fic is how imaginative you are while describing Willy Wonka's candy and inventions. This is such an excellent fic.
Sindeniirelle chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Excellent, excellent! Thank you for having everyone perfectly in-character and for your lovely writing! This is a joy to read!
Sindeniirelle chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
This is really amazing. First, the idea is incredibly original, and secondly, your writing is wonderful. Everyone is in-character and I can't wait for Count D. to come into the story. I love both Pet Shop of Horrors and the recent Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film, and I am so glad to have stumbled upon your wonderfully written cross-over! *adds story to favourites*
Yami Kaosu chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
Wow, I really didn't get a chance to review the other chapters as they came out. I'm busy too much. -_-;

But I digress. I absolutely love this story (it's set to go on my favorites). The other candy makers definitely met a fitting end.

I wish Leon would find D. D so wants to be caught. He's just got cold feet, or something. _()

But anyway, I applaud you for this wonderful contribution to the fanfiction universe.
IDOL HANDS chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
"Careful What You Wish For",

"Strangers With Candy",

"Strangers When We Meet",

"Eye of the Beholder",

"Broken Promises and Shattered Dreams".

I think I'll leave it at those. It's true, great tale, but in the end had little to do with that title. Maybe you should write another? *grins* Stories can run away from you, it's true!

I did like how you wrapped everything up. How Leon and Wonka interacted. I especially LIKED how he RECOGNIZED him at the last minute (and how Wonka crashed into the invisible elevator). HA! Wouldn't it be something to actually run into Willy Wonka? Or anyone who seems more like a fable than real. That little look that crossed the chocolatier's face, you didn't give us much to go on. At the very least I would think Wonka would be suspicious about why such an uncooth person would seek the delicate man's company; something doesn't quite fit does it Mr. Wonka?

Sure Wonka's candies are selling great! Nothing like DEATH to solve a comepition problem. It was creepy to have them all "forget", but I liked how Dr. Wonka DID remember. It was a great tale and you should be proud! Count D is lucky to have a piece of Wonka to remember him by and what a nice eatable piece it is too!

One of my favorite elements of the tale was how you balanced Wonka's sensitive nature with a protective one towards his heir and the Buckets. That worked well and was quite suiting. It was a great tale and inspired a lot of thought on my behalf. Thank you.
IDOL HANDS chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
It took me way too long to get to this, but your story is still one of my favorites. I can think of NO BETTER end for the other candy makers than the ones you gave them. Excellent use of violence! I mean it! And the pheonix! I was a bit upset that I knew the animal was probably going to make the ultimate sacrifice until I realized that such an animal has one last trick up it's sleeve. I do like the description that you gave her - sounds wonderful. Having Count D show up to pick up the pieces was brilliant as well. He has his own style of manipulation as well as his own disdain for humans. Yes, he and Wonka could get along just fine.

I felt bad for Charlie and I liked how you wrote that scene as well. I look foward to the resolution. Thank you for a great story! This really would make a great comic!

Does Leon really curse that much. Hey, if he does he does. I know I have my days. Also, I got a kick out of him disliking the British. That was a nice touch.
Rosegoldmoon chapter 9 . 11/9/2005
I just love your story, very interesting I must say and nothing Like I had read bofore, I'm happy with the end and glad you finish it, if you are going to keep writing I'll be happy to read you stories.

A good title for the story could be "More then meet the eye" or something lis that, because the hole story is about the way to see the thing of the characters.

Take care, see you next tiem.

- Yersi Fanel
Araz chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
Yeah, you should change the title, but this was a very good story!
Alana-kittychan chapter 9 . 11/7/2005
Alana: Wow what an ending, cool!

Evo: yeah!