Reviews for Aladdin, digistyle!
The Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Not only is this unoriginal, it is a violation of the posting guidelines of this site. Believe it or not, scripts are covered by copyright, just like novels and song lyrics, and you cannot steal from them.
cougartail100productions chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
A good chapter.
cougartail99 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
a very good chapter and i can't wait to read the next chapters.
LaurieLover chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
aws, yamato's so mean :(

but this is great, LOVE how you combined aladin and digimon! it all sounds very aladin-y too. can't wait for the next chapter!
BandGeek99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Dude! You just made my birthday even better!

I love Aladdin (I was watching it a few days ago) and I love Digimon, and Taiora just happens to be my favorite couple! So great job and UPDATE SOON!

~BANDGEEK
Super garurumon chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Yea! Aladdin Luv that movie!
Pandamunk chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Well you can really tell it part Digimon in it. I like the creative styles of effects.
Taiora Fan chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Hmm, I like it, so far, I'll look forward to the rest of this story, though we all know how it turns out in the end, it's worth reading since it's a Taiora "fanfic".

Poor Pumpkinmon though :(
heartsinlove51 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
very good
dorkiss chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
wow...this is such an awesome concept! Can't wait for more!
mzmonkee09 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
update! I love these type of stories.
Courage Sun aka Kaygirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
YAY! i read this a while ago, but i couldn't review it cuz my pc broke down *hits pc's monitor* Alladin is one of my fav disney movies of all time! so the idea of this and digimon combined TOTALLY ROCKS! update soon!
maniakkid25 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
dude, I thought aladdin was cool and I think that this story is cool as well. continue, please!
mdizzle chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
that's pretty good. I know all the aladdin songs so if you need help let me know.