Reviews for A Collection of Inuyasha's Shorts, Part Deux!
JMaxwell chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Okay. Chapter six here is a riot.
Eson chapter 6 . 5/2/2006
I wonder who would have created the dolls... hehe.

No update for a while... would love to see one sooner, then later _
Eson chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
He likes danger so says I.
Eson chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
DDR 7x does equal 7x making love _
Eson chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
Brute force!
Eson chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Hahaha, Cable! Primetime TV!
Eson chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Heh, I did notice this sort of thing a while back. Was looking up how Azumanga Daioh's Kagura looked like and found Iny's Kagura was spelled the exact same.
sugarsweet pie chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
omygosh...i would never think it was dance dance revolution! wow and so funny!
sugarsweet pie chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
lolololol. never thoght about the necklace not working! lolol.
sugarsweet pie chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
lololol! i think this is so funny! free csble! and finlly someone kicked naraku where it hurts! really hurts! lol.
KHSoaring chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
He he he that was so cute _ Gee I feel sory for Jaken not being able to laugh If that happend to me I'd be killed in an instent X_X
Pen2 chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
totally unexpected. nice change of pace though. does this explain what they're doing when they're not around (which is a lot of the time come to think about it)?

anyway just curious if you plan on doing something along the lines of "How Not to Write Inuyasha Fanfics" (something similar to the Eva one). even though it's all in humor the Inuyasha category seems to need a guide like it really badly.
Pen2 chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
it's not just the dub version. in the Japanese version of the animes male Ranma's voice actor later went on to do Inuyasha (he wasn't the only one either, several other Ranma voice actors ended up with roles in Inuyasha).
hawker-748 chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
"Um, uh... these aren't dolls, they're action figures!"

Oh, the humiliation...

Death would be preferable to that shame.

Funny sketch, keep 'em coming.

But when these are finished, will you resume work on your other stories?
DarklessVasion chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
*snicker* Sesshoumaru-sama...playing-er-plotting with Rin's dolls.

"Die InuYasha..." *slash and gurgling noises*

"Arggh!" *the little dog-eared doll falls onto the ground, hidden by the tall grass*

The TaiYoukai Lord of the West rises to his feet, brushes the dirt from his hands and walks away, a small black-haired doll tucked safely under his armor...hidden.

LMAO! Keep 'em coming!