Reviews for A Collection of Inuyasha's Shorts, Part Deux!
DarklessVasion chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
Aw, poor Houshi-sama...his fun got spoilt! LOL

Your writing, as always, is a joy to read. Well thought-out, well written and full of intelligence and humor. I really don't see much room for improvement and I would encourage you to continue.

Go for the Gusto!
DarklessVasion chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
LOL - I had a feeling it was 'dancing' but DDR? Too cool! My niece is hooked on it, she even has the PS2 version of it. I love watching the kids play that. Great excersise for future couch-potato and video-jockies. I really wish they had had something like that when I was younger. I'd've been all over it!
DarklessVasion chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
*still cackling insanely*
DarklessVasion chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
I finally had time to read this...ROFLMAO! Free Cable! What a riot. hehehehehehehe. Onward to the next chapter.
hawker-748 chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
Hm...

Not much I can say about this but:

Sometimes, the chase is more exciting than the capture.

Bring on 'Fluffy'.

Keep 'em coming.
hawker-748 chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
Heh, heh, heh.

Sorry, but I saw THAT coming a mile away.

Sweet Jesus, did I just write that? I must be more tired than I thought.

Keep writing 'em, and I'm looking forward to the last four chapters.
hawker-748 chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Hiraikotsu Giant Mallet?

That fits.

I'm liking these little stories, keep up the good work!

Howzabout having Kagura fly too close to a no fly zone and end up facing off against a coupla F-15's?

Looking forward to the next one.
hawker-748 chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
BLINK.

BLINK-BLINK.

Ohh-Kaay.

Kinda surprised that Naraku wasn't watching the Superbowl, or some other sporting event, and kicking back with a coupla brewskis.

Short, but sweet. Yeah, needing sleep sucks.

Keep it up.
inu's girl chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
THAT'S HILARIOUS! okay, let's move on... i think ur fic is moving up the scale of humoar. it is now 8. only the truth or dare anime style fic got up to 9. real good. absolutely HILARIOUOUOUOUOUS! hee! good job! i also like the "scroll" thing 'stead o' "chapter" or "chappy". cool. oo! maybe i'll make a fanfic about kanna. hilarous. no! wait! i called dibs on my idea! no! no! wait! fine! u leave me no chioce! *throws rock* ha! score! eturasi!
inu's girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
really1 o' my ,i didn't see Azumanga 's it about?any-nya,i didn't see it, but i still find this story .the only thing that made me laugh was when girl kagura kicked nuraku in the nuts.& i'm a REAL easy candidate 4 laughing.i even laugh at one worded 's pretty sad..T.T any-nya,i shoulda went back ta inuyasha homepage when i saw "todays joke may fall flat if you haven't seen Azumanga Daioh." but i'm a bit2curious4my own they say,curiosity killed the inu. hee!
Baka-Karu chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
XD That was funny! Poor Kanna XD Good job!
hawker-748 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Funny story!

Another fun substitution would have been Asuna 'KAGURA'zaki from Negima. Kagura wouldn't have raised even an eyebrow in Negi-senseis' class though.

Damn, I am a little behind in my reviews, aren't I?

I'm reading your other work, and liking it, but I'm having trouble making time to do proper reviews, over and above the normal 'OMG! jo muSt rite mor noww!'

Your drama IS good, but your comedy is what first got me reading your work. More and more of the good fanfiction IMHO is drama, even in the 'comedy' genres, and stories that can inspire chuckles, guffaws, or even outright laughter, even if you're reading in a library, seem to be getting scarce.

So yes, keep up the drama, but comedic relief is Oh So Appreciated from time to time.

Keep up the good work. I'm a fan of yours, even if my reviews do take a little while to be written.

Hawker_748