Reviews for Zoro and the Incident of the Mary Sue
Uzumaki Kana chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
HAHAHA OMG, THE MARY-SUE WAS SO TERRIBLE (and that's good for you) I LITERALLY SKIPPED HER ENTIRE BACKSTORY WHEN SHE STARTED RANTING! XD

I love how you portrayed the Mary-Sue, and Zoro's reaction to it (it doesn't deserve a pronoun). I loved it even though I'm not a fan of ZoLu, I realize that it was just to prove how terrible Mary-Sues are.

However, I do recommend Mary D Suesse and the Mystery New Pitate Age! by Phalanx, a fic with a very interesting take on Mary-Sues and their cliches. It really changed my opinion about those monsters, even though I still hate them xD its plot is super interesting too!
ShionRocks chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
The Truth... has been Spoken.
Pirate-Skunk chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Poor poor zoro

Then again if you think he's got it bad you should see what they've don't to law. I'm still recovering from reading some

Stay strong boys! (Also slash is always better then ocXcannon)
Talon of soaring Eagle chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
What if... Your character is a bird zoan type? Do wings count then? XD Hehe, anyways I really love how Sakura is so desperate to get Zoro's attention and just gets completely ignored. No matter how cliche it's become, it seriously never gets old.

Mary Sue: NOTICE MEEE!
Cannon Character: Wtf are you doing?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Haha. Totally agree with your rules at the end. I'm going to add it to my profile, if that's alright?
duaba chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This had me in tears of laughter! I'm currently writing my first fan fiction which sort of revolves around a female OC and Zoro. IT'S NOT A ROMANCE PIECE and I would never make her a Mary Sue. That I can promise you!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
GYAAA! LUFFY COLLAPSED!

#grinning brightly and widely in joy

GOOD JOB, ZORO!

KICK THE MARY SURE AND ITS AUTHOR! YAAAY!

"I guess well- written slash always beats horrible Mary Sue fics every time,"

THAT'S SO TRUUUUEEEE!

VERY RIIIIGGGHHHTTT!

I ever read parody fanfic with Mary Sue on it and made some characters turned weird and all confused and that was Funny because it put some Slash part that made the Mary Sue get sick for a moment...! XDD

I LOVE WHEN CANON CHARACTERS DEFEAT MARY SUE!

I never want to touch fic with Mary Sue or OC that very close to become Mary Sue that end up with Canon character...!

I LOVE THIS FIC SOOO MUCH!

GREAT JOB SISTA!
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hilarius.
Riverfury chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
rofl this was hilarious!

OC's can be well-written, but mary-sues are just... ick. PREVENT MARY SUES FROM TAKING OVER!
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Rofl! Thank you for this fic, it really made me smile. Althoughi fear in my younger days of fanfiction writing, i may have marysue-ed, but fear not, i've learned XP
Thanks again, good fic.
FireArtist chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I APPLAUD YOU. this is well written and funny and a stand against the Mary-Sues that plague everything. I once read a LOTR fic where everyone in the fellowship was confused because the mary-sue kept changing hair colour, voice, love interest and backstory so much it was hilarious; this is the Onepiece equivalent of that masterpiece.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Bravo! You are speaking the truth "Preach, Sista! Preach!"
Rakovica chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
please tell me if my oc is a mary sue
her name is emma cutler she has dull short brown hair and hazel eyes and she's tanned from always laying on the trampoline in her mum's garden in only a tank top and shorts she bites her nails and has five small moles on her face she mostly wears baggy t shirts or tank tops with either shorts or capris she went through this stage where she dyed her hair and got her ears and lip peirced when she was 16. she doesn't wear make up and often falls over the air.
she is mostly cheerful and like's to insult people she doesn't like behind there back cause she's afraid to say things to there face because she doesn't want to get 'beat up' and often underestimates herself.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is perfection. And so true. Burn, mary-suers, (and hetters. Grin.) burn!
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hehe, 100th reviewer baby!

The best mary-sue parody I have ever read, it's actually an inside joke between my best mate and me.