Reviews for Mascara Trails
Maida chapter 3 . 1/1
You're an amazing writer; please, PLEASE do more!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I think Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato is a good one, but no one steal that please! I'm working on a fic now.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
They don't use muggle swears
Di chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Please write more one-shots! these are amazing!
nvulpeculatonks chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
The "I Don't Care!" sene was ij the Hogwarts hospital wing, not St. Mungo's. Just saying...
albaKonst chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Yes, more one-shots please!

I love these, you've captured them perfectly. I hate it when people make them really soppy and boring, but these are amazing!

Thanks,

Alba
scullyseviltwin chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
On an incredible L/T kick right now, and stumbled across yours and have to say that I loved it. It was a much more realistic take on their relationship. Just wonderful and brilliant.
Matt Quinn chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
I liked how Molly was bringing everyone food. I also liked the description of the Weasleys (sea of red).

It initially wasn't clear just who it was when Tonks showed up.
Matt Quinn chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Martyrs for love leave behind babies? Is that a reference to Lily dying for Harry or some kind of foreshadowing of his and Tonks eventual fate?

Also, you left out the "n" in Snape.
spoons are for marmalade skies chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
okay, first off this is very good. it's get a very remus/tonks feel, rather than an author-inserting-herself-into-the-story feel or a prude-remus feel, which is the unfortunate normality. tonks is particularly good. but there's sort of an on-going problem through-out, that's a little bit hard to place because it isn't anything specific. i think it might be remus, with lines like "nymphadora...", with the italics and stuff, that's something that goes in a dialogue fic or with evil characters. it's like it's going along nicely, and then there'll be something, whatever it happens to be, that breaks the mood. it almost feels a bit disjointed, you know? like you wrote it over a long space of time and didn't reread it when you were done. so maybe you could try rereading it and see where that goes. just a thought, it is good how it is. i'm just thinking you could clean it up a little.
Jennyd chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
I'm such a fan of your writing! You have an incredible knack of painting a 100% believeable picture.

Loved these so far...any more?

The song is great - perfect fit! And for some reason the beaded curtains captured Tonks so perfectly. Loved it.

Thanks for sharing! ~ Jenny

P.S. But I don't get the gay people thing? Why there be people in Remus' glove compartment? Is there a saying that I'm not familiar with? :S
LiamLover79 chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
YEAH!1 that was awsome! i didn't really get it at first, but it's much better. i especiallylike the song! plz rit more! :-)

love ur story!

~LiamLover79
DarkSideoftheMoon chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Lovely!

Did there have to be quite so much swearing, though? I found I couldn't quite get into the story properly, getting distracted by the swearwords which made it seem more real-world than HP-world. Eh, perhaps that's just me, though.
Fair-Ithil chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
I don't know what to say other than this is brilliant and I'll bribe your Muse so that you might write MORE!And that song rocks...
Nienna Celebrindal chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Your style of writing is beautiful. Another reviewer said your characters are real, and they are, this story is beautiful and sad and happy at the same time.

Please write more, I'll be thrilled to read it :)