Reviews for Duty
inashosetai chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
*Sniff* That was so sad and yet so happy...! *Sniff*
DivineRose2392 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I love this story! i really do! adding to favs!
trekker4life chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Very cute! How in the world did their pups end up with GREEN eyes, though? I mean, Inu's are amber and Kagome's are brown (Watch the anime - you'll see), so where did green come from? But anyway, I like it!
Inuyasha's Dark Angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Oh my god, I loved it!

Angst or suspense should have been your secondary genre. Because this seriously sent a few chills down my spine.

Very, VERY well written, from start to finish I was on the edge of my seat. Well done! I think it's safe to say that this is my favorite one-shot from you. Excellent job!

Green eyes...interesting...but I could honestly see where they came from. _

I love, love, LOVED this from beginning to end. (I kind of suspected you to pull off the plot where only Kikyo died).

Awesome work! Keep it up! I can't wait to see what else you ahve in store for your future works. You show a true talent with words!

Until next,

Clarissa Ann Mirko (-)
Rakira chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I'd be really annoyed of Kagome if i were Inuyasha (gr...following around to dangerous places like that! go home and be happy for gods sakes...)...nothing against ur story of course . we ;
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
HOLEY CRAP! 15 MORE TO GO?

thats all i have to say. nice story. i cant find anything wrong with it...get a life. _
Clouds of the Sky chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This was a very sad story with a very happy ending. loved it!
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
OOH! I liked this one! *grins madly*

So cute. I love it. (I'd ramble more about how I love it, but I have to go.)

Love ya all and write soon!