Reviews for Bounds that Bind us
winnie chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
oh no! dont knowwhat horrible ...pranks...?...Marik and his partner have in store, hopefully he falls for malik instead:P yayyayay even on earth ryou and bakura still love each other! i know you wont continue but i wish you could! awwwwwesoome story!
MyDreamsAreLost chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
d'aww can't wait for the update~!
subaru1999 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
wonderful story, i hope you someday finish it!
Ray chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
I like it but I guess I'm not getting more :S
Shadow fox chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I love this...maybe u should make hikari find marik...LOL
lvdmadeon chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
More lovely writing please! *sighs* I love this couple!
InsertSmileyHere15 chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
ei..! i thought it was nice.! 3 PLEASE continue.! I. NEED. TO. KNOW. WHAT. WILL. HAPPEN. NEXT..! and... isn't this your 43d review..? hmm... maybe... u should get ryou and bakura.. somewhere quiet., and bla bla.. :)
Eternally Deleted chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Bakura: ILOVE IT WHEN I'M A DEMON!

Yes, but you hate it when you lose your memory don't you?

Bakura: I luv this story. go on write another chapter! Who. (runs out of the room)

0.0 Wow. Well you have to continue now. Wow oh wow. (runs after Bakura)
Kat1132 chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Do you plan on finishing this? It's a wonderful story and I would love it if you did! Or let me know if you've decided to put it on hold. Thanks!
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
UPDATE! i love the story so far and i agree with you totally on the setoxyami pairings, not so keen about it. i want you to update like NOW!
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
i love the story! update please!...I SAID UPDATE PLEASE!...really, i love the story and i want to read more but you have to update!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
PLZ UPDATE SOON. and would seto reconise malik?
Mishieftress chapter 4 . 5/5/2006
Oh! I love this story! There seems to be alot of trouple ahead to Ryou and Bakura! UPDATE SOON!
Ryo-Kura chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
I LOVE your story! It's SOO cute! BakuraXRyou is my absolute fav. paring. Personaly,I don't like yami or yugi

much. I think Seto should be with Noa,yes I realize thay are related.I see Noa,Seto,Ryou,or Bakura together.

(foursomes nice *smirk*)Have you ever considered MarikXJoey? I haven't found many storys with it in them,

but it's still cute!(in my oppinion)

Please write more,

Ryo-Kura
happeh D chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
this story is so cute! hurry up and ipdate!11!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »