Reviews for Know Me
Synnove chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
I can't write a whole lot since I'm reading/reviewing your story through my iPod, but I will say this; that was beautiful.
Astrid chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
heart-wrenchingly wonderful!
ibreak4CSI chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
Wow! I just read this entire story today, and I have to say that it is one of my favorites. Absolutely wonderful job.

Thank you for writing this. )
kncrowder88 chapter 10 . 1/14/2006
I really really love this it was great.
lemonjelly chapter 10 . 1/14/2006
beautiful ending, Gomes. Souper. Loved the idea of reintroductions and a chance to improve upon past mistakes by starting all over again. Well-written as ever. Great story.
lemonjelly chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
Missed this chapter.

Loved this line

"but how much air can one breathe when only half of their heart is beating?"

And I always love some well-written angst. And I always love what you write.

Onwards to chapter ten
Stephanie chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
Wow! I mean . . . wow. You have GOT to continue this, please. Out of all the stories that you've written and I've read, I think this one might be the best. Please continue!
kncrowder88 chapter 9 . 12/25/2005
Oh please continue. You must continue. This is great.
Dee chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
your're doing a great job on the story. I am especially impressed with your sentence structure [I know that comment is a little wierd, but i'm in college and so editing papers is like second nature to me. :) ] keep up the good work... I can't wait for the next chapter!
Review1234 chapter 9 . 12/19/2005
'Why? What’s the point?'

I'm not even going to try and say how brilliant that line is, but, yes, it is truly brilliant. So succinct, and yet, so powerful. And the whole story with the sexual tension slowly but steadily reaching a climax... Now I'm just waiting. You're keeping us in suspense, which, is a great thing if you're Alfred Hitchcock, but an even better thing when you're trying to capture the reader's attention and run with it. (I, unfortunately, have yet to master that beautiful art.) Jeez, you really are too good for words, and that does not even come close to an exaggeration. I think it might be an understatement! Ha! Well, sorry about that. I'm just so happy right now because you updated. I really am at a loss for words. I'll just end it like this: beautiful, lovely, awe-inducing, graceful, perfected detailed writing, and you are amazing. Okay, so thanks again, and I hope to read more soon. (Oh yes, and not to advertise here, but I have no idea when I'll update my story. Horrible mental blocks... Ugh.)
CSI Battosai chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
Oh. My. God. I love this story! I just can't express that enough! I don't know how to say it exactly, but this story really hits home with me. I love it. Please update soon! Please!
Stephanie chapter 8 . 11/9/2005
I've been following this on the Graveshift livejournal and here to see which is going to get updated first. I'm begging you to update. Your writing is phenomenal, please keep this up!
FriendsHolic chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
I just now caught up reading chp1-8 and i love it. Love the tension, i can't wait till you continue this. it's really good and interesting!
lena chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
it's beautiful! please update soon. i love this story! it's so... there are no words, to describe it... it's just great. ;)
lemonjelly chapter 8 . 10/9/2005
really excellent work there Gomes. i love this fic and am looking forwards to the next part. i think i read the first couple of chapters and then missed the updates but i've caught up again and it's brilliant. you've got a very descriptive writing style with a pretty damn accurate portrayal of the characters that other writers would kill for. (well maybe not kill...)

i especially loved that last part with gil's monologue thing. very emotive and very, very good.