Reviews for Is Red Really so Bad?
AloneInThisWorld chapter 13 . 1/26
Please update again. I understand it's been 5 years but it's such a good story I would love to find out how it ends. You have an amazing talent please continue.
sing-write-life chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
I love this story. I know its been about 2 years but please update
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Keep on writing
NAME chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
I hate it when ur reading one of these f-ing stories and u get really in to it then it stops...just stops. WTF!
Adilene chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
some parts of this chapter are kinda nasty.
anijay chapter 13 . 10/15/2010
Hellooo! Did you happen to notice that you still haven't finished your awesome story? Do you have any idea how long your readers have been waiting to hear the end of your story? It's really good and I hope that you'll PLEASE finish it SOMEDAY soon.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
UPDATE SOON PRETTY PLZ! its been like 2 years!
dark raven chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
Are you going to finish your story? It's an awesome story and I'd like to see the finished version!
Kiari Ferrari chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
love it love it... whens the next chapter due?
obsessivity chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Evilsangel chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
oh damn. Poor Raven.
IsabellaRoth chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
Oh you give me a very good present for christmas..you are the best..well about the story..well..jeje..Red X is very cruel with ..poor Raven..I want to see the hottie, and good Red on the next chapter..I AM still thinking that Robin is a J erk!jaja..

More romance..I love the chapter

Udpate soon!Happy new Year!

}******Best wishes!*****************

Bye!Kisses :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Star Melody chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Wow this is terribly upsetting. My favorite character in tears. Almost makes me want to slap Jason, but I like him to :) okay so, this chapter was pretty good, I can't stand Robins behavior. That stupid jerk. I hope you'll update soon but, the holidays are here so a wait would be understandable(as long as you finnish there year *chuckle*). Good-job. I didn't think I'd like this story in the beginning but, it's grown on me. So thanks for giving me something cheerful.
Star Melody chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
3 years? And I thought my 6 months was bad. Oh well, luckily for me I didn't start until now :) anyway this chapter was great. I wonder what's up with the nose bleeds? Oh well, I need to go read 13! I loved how he came out at just the right time. This story gets better and better with each chapter :)
Star Melody chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
The beginning at the club was the best part of this chapter. It was so animated and fun to read. I couldn't stop smiling.