Reviews for XMen 3: Rise Of The Sentinels
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Please keep writing! I totally agree with you about Rogue and Remy! I really like how you've brought Wanda in as well, they don't touch on her or Pietro's storyline at all in the movies and it sucks! I'm really interested about where you'll take this story... keep writing.
Silo666 chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
cant wate to see more at some point
nightstargoddessofstars chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
I really like this story, how come your not updating? I totally agree with you. Remy and Rogue should be together, Bobby and Rogue is just disgusting. I totally think Wanda should be in the X-Men Movies. I can't wait for Pietro and Remy to make an appearence. I hope Scott and Jean come back. Remy is so hot! Come on and update for once in two years. I think this story is awesome! UPDATE!
lovestoread chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
hey i'm liking it! i can't wait for Gambit to come in, God he is such a hottie!
Scarletdragon chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
YES! Someone finally wrote a decent xmen movie fanfic that involved Wanda! Will you update soon? If you do, can you please bring in Pietro? Will Magneto find out that Wanda's living at Xavier's? When is Gambit showing up? Update soon, oh wait I already said that. How old is Wanda in this fic? She was 11 when she was put in the asylum, 16 years ago, so she's what? About 27? By the way, I love the Logan/Wanda pairing, it's very unusual but a really imaginative and original idea.
Ranting Fool chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
Yes more fic's (as soon as I get word on my pc because I'm not crule enough to write without it;) )

So your just going to cut off your fic before it's started tisk tisk you sound like me:D Write more stuff (Doesn't matter what it can even be scary final fantasy stuff :P)
darkstorm5000 chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Great Chapter! I was skeptical at first, but the whole idea of a possible Logan/Wanda pairing is starting to grow on me.
Some Scribbles chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Hey, this is a GREAT story! I'm really enjoying it! Quite like your characterization of Wanda, really enjoying the Wanda/Wolverine take. Can't believe that she ALSO had a thing for Summers-must be a right of passage or something-can't Wolverine get a girl who wasn't interested in Scott first? Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the introcution of the Remy, but I'm thoroughly enjoying what you've got going on now so I'm sure whenever you bring him in it'll be great. Fantastic job! Write more soon!
Adamantiumclaws chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Well well well what a chapter. It is getting really intresting. So when are the Sentinels gonna come? Hope real soon. Anyways When i was reading i was wondering and sort of hoping or actually pondering if Pietro is gonna come to the mansion. if so that would be a lot more intresting wouldn't you say so Wanda and Pietro can have brother sister rivalries and fights. What say you? Just a thought. And is Gambit in here or anything you need to have some Comic Relief. Well keep writing it is getting good. REAL good. _
Ranting Fool chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Lol cracked me up, but in a good way, I'll read more when you write some. -Fool
darkstorm5000 chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Pretty good look at Logan's slight fascination and Xavier's failure, both in regards to Wanda. I also liked the mention of Lance, Piotr, Kitty, and Jubilee, I'm waiting to see what kind of roles they may play down the line. Anyways, can't wait to see what's next...
ragincajunlover chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
No Remy for a few chapters? oh well I'll just have to survive lol if you keep putting in Logan shower scenes it will help the time pass easier ;) just as long as there isn't any Bobby/Rogue moments b/c that is just wrong on so many levels.

Anyways I loved Logan's pov and how he was checking out Wanda that was great. So what is up w/ Scott? Guess I'll find out eh?

Keep the good stuff coming!

~ragincajunlover
ragincajunlover chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Bloody Brilliant fic! *waits around for Remy* lol wow... Wanda just put all the X-men to shame!

btw you're fabulous! Keep it coming!
Admantuimclaws chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Holy $HIT! This is kisk $$ story Loved the Intro Hope u write some more Keep up the good work
fyre chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
wow...Wanda eyy? since this is your version of the 3rd sequel to x-men, will you be putting jean grey in the storyline anytime soon?