Reviews for Just Another Love Song
Shadowfox13 chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
hehee, I remember about that part, I could just see Ryu dressing Shu up like a doll with his own clothes. :D Wonder what Eiri and Tats would think about that? :P
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
This is a great fic. Words cannot describe what a breathe of fresh air something like this is. Every thought and action came off as believable and not overly sappy or one-dimensional. If only more authors made their characters this believable.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I love how the reconciliation isn't too fast. In most fics Shu takes him back way to fast.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
YES! I have to congraduate you even more. A fic where Yuki isn't inspiration for every single thing he does. Think god! Words cannot describe how much I hate it not just in Gravitation fanfics but others when the main love interest who leaves whole world is pretty much centered on 1 person author does what he/she can to remind readers continuously how doing anything reminds the love interests of their love and how tortured they are. I've only read 2 chapters and already want to give you a medal.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Before I read any further I have to congraduate you for actually making Shu sound like a real person. Most of these fics either have him overly angsty to an annoying degree where he leaves Yuki but is so depressed and/or loss he can barely function normaly. Its about time I see one where he willingly leaves but isn't excessively tortured by the decision and actually developes better as a character due to the decision because he's maturing and evaluating his life. I wish more fics did that and the one that do get more attention than the overly cliched crap that often gets the most reviews. I hope these later chapters continue to impress and surprise me.
Lilywind chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
This was a wonderful story. It's very realistic, the fact that Shu will *finally* question his relationship with Yuki, once that madly-in-love blindness stage has cleared. I very much enjoyed the growth both Shuichi and Yuki experienced in the story, and the final conclusion which was sweet, realistic, and not overly-fluffy.
Spirit of Roses chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
Beautiful story! It was funny, sweet, heartbreaking, and very realistic. Also, it was written very well. Thank you so much for sharing!
Fedski chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
beautiful story. very well written. congratulations
Jen chapter 16 . 8/20/2010
Hi. I've never read/watched Gravitation. That being said, as its own story this fanfic is fucking amazing. I read it years ago, bookmarked it, lost the bookmark, found it again, and read it all in one sitting. Still fucking amazing. Hope you're still writing.
Fayt chapter 16 . 3/17/2010
AMAZING.
IOTR chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Great premise :)

I love the characterization!
Cherale B chapter 16 . 6/19/2009
I have really enjoyed this story. It made me laugh, cry, get trully pissed (angry) then laugh and cry again. You have a great talent there and I hope to read more of your work.
Shadowfox13 chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
*lol* I just finished re-reading this - hey, did you ever do that bunny idea where Shu-chan finally faces the memory of his own rape? Ya know...come to think of it, weren't they still wandering free?
KA0RI chapter 16 . 12/6/2007
I loved this! I'm glad you finished it! I hate it when people leave great stories unfinished! Well everything about this story was great! It was a nice mix of drama/romance/and mild angst. yay! _

-Good job on this! One of my favorite Gravi. Stories I've read!

*Kaori.
DarkFireFox8907 chapter 16 . 6/7/2007
That was so cute! I loved it!