Reviews for Just Another Love Song
Aichiiii chapter 16 . 2/2
For my real review:
If only I can give you bouquet of flowers right now, I'll gladly do Author-san. I literally cried for hours reading the first 5 chapters of the story. Damn feels it freaking hurts. What a beautifully written story indeed. How I wish I have the right words to convey what I really feel after reading this story. I'm still crying right now! Oh god. It's everything that I wanted on Gravitation series. (not those silly panda robots, but hey, I still love Maki-sensei works ofc) The feels, the drama, those heart-breaking "im leaving for good", those denial moments and finding the truth. Even talking "to mom" moments when you're so lost beyond words. Everything in here is so perfectly amazing. I'm really glad I found this story. *sniffles
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful holds a special place in my heart. It's the first anime that opens my eyes and mind in different prospect of love. Reading this masterpiece fuels my love for Gravi even more. Even after all this years. Again, I dont have enough words on how can I express my gratitude for this so much much wonderfully written story. Its very real. Everything in here. Emotions to be exact.

Thanks for filling this emptiness on my heart. (sounds a bit cheezy geez. xD) Forgive my grammar too~ English is not my language. But I gave my best for this review. Hope you can still read it. I really wanted to convey what I feels after reading this.

-Ai
Aichiiii chapter 5 . 2/2
I'm bawling my eyes out right now. Damn feels.
Oh god Shu...
ggirl chapter 15 . 7/11/2017
Thank you for this lovely story.
It is rare to find stories exploring the realities about a relationship with these character's personalities. I appreciate how in character everyone and the gradual changes that comes when being in a committed relationship. Thanks again
Torian chapter 16 . 4/24/2017
I have to say I love an introspective Shuichi. Yours is an awesome fic ! Kudos to you !
Torian chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
A very, very good read ! Kudos !
XxRietzelxX chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This was one of my favorite stories that I have read so far, and I have to say you're pretty amazing. You have great imagination and creativity. You're an amazing writer and you should keep one writing to your hearts desire.
Shadowfox13 chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
hehee, I remember about that part, I could just see Ryu dressing Shu up like a doll with his own clothes. :D Wonder what Eiri and Tats would think about that? :P
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
This is a great fic. Words cannot describe what a breathe of fresh air something like this is. Every thought and action came off as believable and not overly sappy or one-dimensional. If only more authors made their characters this believable.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I love how the reconciliation isn't too fast. In most fics Shu takes him back way to fast.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
YES! I have to congraduate you even more. A fic where Yuki isn't inspiration for every single thing he does. Think god! Words cannot describe how much I hate it not just in Gravitation fanfics but others when the main love interest who leaves whole world is pretty much centered on 1 person author does what he/she can to remind readers continuously how doing anything reminds the love interests of their love and how tortured they are. I've only read 2 chapters and already want to give you a medal.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Before I read any further I have to congraduate you for actually making Shu sound like a real person. Most of these fics either have him overly angsty to an annoying degree where he leaves Yuki but is so depressed and/or loss he can barely function normaly. Its about time I see one where he willingly leaves but isn't excessively tortured by the decision and actually developes better as a character due to the decision because he's maturing and evaluating his life. I wish more fics did that and the one that do get more attention than the overly cliched crap that often gets the most reviews. I hope these later chapters continue to impress and surprise me.
Lilywind chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
This was a wonderful story. It's very realistic, the fact that Shu will *finally* question his relationship with Yuki, once that madly-in-love blindness stage has cleared. I very much enjoyed the growth both Shuichi and Yuki experienced in the story, and the final conclusion which was sweet, realistic, and not overly-fluffy.
Eyes of Passion chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
Beautiful story! It was funny, sweet, heartbreaking, and very realistic. Also, it was written very well. Thank you so much for sharing!
Fedski chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
beautiful story. very well written. congratulations
Jen chapter 16 . 8/20/2010
Hi. I've never read/watched Gravitation. That being said, as its own story this fanfic is fucking amazing. I read it years ago, bookmarked it, lost the bookmark, found it again, and read it all in one sitting. Still fucking amazing. Hope you're still writing.