Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
This is nice.
wizmage chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
This is good.
David Fishwick chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
Wow cool and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing an excellent plot.
wiccanforever chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
LOVE IT! I'm on to your next story!
Maricole chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
Another great addition to your Olivia/Cole Chronicles. I have only just discovered this story, and now am about to read the next one too. I love them.
Dcrawford84 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
When will you update us with a new story?
Matt Lovelace chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
Please update soon
Dcrawford84 chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
I hope the next story will come out soon?
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
Well done, but once again a lot racier than I imagined it to be. Those scenes between Cole and Christine are not something I'm used to seeing in fics on this site.

Anyways, I was very relieved to see that you didn't kill off Christine and that she was able to defend herself. Once again you have come up with another great, original, female character.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
Great chapter, can't wait to find out what happened between Tarkin, Christine and Idrill.

What eventually happened to Christine?
Jean Griffin chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Tarkin was a friend of Cole's from the Brotherhood of the Thorn. He was featured in "The Demon Who Came in From the Cold" and "Exit Strategy". He was killed by Piper in the second episode.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
Ah very good chapter, again bit more graphic than what I was expecting.

Quick question, is Tarkin an original character you created, or had he made an apperance on the show? Is he the protege of Cole's who made an appearance season four, which eventually resulted in Phoebe's vanquishing of his demonic half?
RFK chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
I already have an outline for a story on Cole's parents.
Dcrawford84 chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
I hope you update again soon I'd like to see some more of cole's past but I hope that before the wedding you have cole and his mother come to an understanding and begin to love each other again and I was also wondering if you were gonna find out what happended to cole's father and how he died and I was also wondering if cole is ever gonna quit being a lawyer because in your earlier stories it's said cole's rich so why can't he start his own company of buy one and I was also wondering since cole and olvia are getting married why don't you move them into one of cole's family homes i'm sure he has a few in San Francisco with secrets like secrets rooms and secrets from the past ,in conclusion i'm hoping you will update again soon. Thanks Dcrawford84.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Wow, nice to see you continuing this series, this certainly was a lot racier than I expected.

You have provided us with an excellent glimpse into what Cole's life was like pre-Phoebe, and Idril is a very interesting character.

The scene in the begining of him killing the Gimile demon is well done. I was starting to worry that you were going to make his character to soft. But, this scene does a good job bringing back Cole's dark side.