Reviews for Cruel Angel
HotHeaded chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
you havent updated in forever and then some, do it soon
Anthony Stark chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
...it's been three years...I was really into this...
edward4king chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
OMG! Your story is the BEST! I can't wait for more chapters!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
No, not into a cruel bitch, into a Cruel Angel. (That pun was so horrible...)
Cassandra Incognito chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
I shall not forsake you... but it would be nice to have an update. I really like where the story is going. You have an excellent plot behind the story, and I really enjoy the thought behind the characters (the new and old ones).

Well Done! And please update soon?
Soularia Reed chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
I see that you have done some research on alchemy! Good for you! I am surprised to see that you know a couple of the planets incorporated in basic alchemy. Your ideas in this plot are very thorough and though it's complicated, it's easy to understand. It's nice to come along these kinds of fanfics, gathering information and creativity and combining the elements together to form a great plotline! I applaud your logic and scheming! Update soon!

~Soularia Reed~
chris chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
that was the most creative and intrigueing fanfic i've ever read. your plot twists and the way you end you chapters makes it so i can hardly wait for the next chapter. i hope you update soon and i'll be wating this fic for it.
Black Usurper chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
I love this fic and I love this chapter...Roy feeding off of Ed...*drools*
FMA-fangirl chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
...;_;

...;o;

I will wait.. yes.. I can wait... *sob*

COME BACK SOON~ *wail*
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
Well, being as I can totally understand the new computer situation and getting everything switched over's a PIA (I've got three computers and crap strewn inside all three, not able to be retreived for one reason or another) I'm sure I won't think of death for you. ::laughs grinning:: I love the story too much to kill the one who thought it up. _~ Take yer time and then get back to writing! LOL Take care hun! JA!
Sarahi chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
wow:o your story is so cool. but just one thing. your kind of making Ed a little too vulurable. and wat is up with first he's with Al, then Roy, and now Justice? does every guy want to screw him or something? either way i still just love this story. please continue. i am looking foward to reading the next chapter.

your newly adicted reader

Sarahi:p
Edo-kun's Angel chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
Wow! That's all I can say.., wow! I almost had a heart attack reading that. I mean that in a good way though. That was totally awesome. It was just, wow! Write more, please? I really like the story. It's already in my favorites. Again, I just, wow...
Edo-kun's Angel chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
I hope you update soon. I really like the story. It's captivating! If you continue, I'll give you cookies! What do you say? -looks at you with hopeful eyes- Please?
storyfreak chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
BRILLIANT!

Very well writen.

All the right details were,

where they should be.

I love it.

Please update soon!
Shadow's Illusion chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Whoa. Sorry, this story, so far, is too good for words. Well, actually there is one that about sums it up: awsome!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »