Reviews for Princess Granger
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 23 . 7/3
So is she intentionally turning evil or is something controlling her? Is she related to Voldemort somehow? I wish it truly ended on a happier note, I miss the times where she and Draco reveled in their love. And did Shia just disappear or is she being pushed off to Kellie? I'm scared to read the sequel cuz it might tear me up inside so I'll stick to my imagination lol. Great work!
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 21 . 7/3
I really hate to say this but Hermione just sounds like a self righteous bitch towards Draco who had not given her a reason to ditch him! I mean seriously, it's ska my to kiss someone who you barely know after having sex with the father of your child. It just makes me so angry at her and feel so sorry for him! But I just live the plot too much to stop reading! Great work (: Hope Hermione gets. Ack to normal
Steph healey chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
For a princess then it could be Aphrodite after the Greek goddess
JuicyFruit22 chapter 22 . 6/29/2015
She pissed me off.
JuicyFruit22 chapter 20 . 6/29/2015
-_- I don't like this
JuicyFruit22 chapter 19 . 6/29/2015
I though this was a dramione fic. Fix that
Potter rulz chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
This is so sweet. I love it.
Ana chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
I like it if it is a male his name should be Adrain and if it is a female her name should be Annabella
JessicaHenry727 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
you are truely amazing i love you (not in a weird way) lol PM me sometime
JessicaHenry727 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
LOVE IT GREAT JOB!
Vaneesa85 chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
Loved IT but why did she have to become evil. Anyways loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
female skye male sean if not im going to be I little upset
meinfeinsleib chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
I really do love this story but the amount of lyrics in the story is getting overwhelming try to find other ways to convey than just a multitude of songs that some people may not relate to. Love the Story excited to read more (on to ch.16) :)
Arrisetty chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
its amazing
Mila Pink chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
I loved the story.
I found it very fun and exciting.
Shia is beautiful.