Reviews for Roadtrip
Layce74 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
This is great! Please keep writing!
MeEksiNs chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
sweet~ but obviously aint gonna continue anytime in the future -_-' but thanks for sharing! -
MeEksiNs chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
kuhkuhkuh~ the last bit was damn funny~
Animejo chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
It's very obviously not finished no matter what you might claim, but you got them together so I'm happy. Very happy. And squeeing. Can't forget my squeeing. So cute!
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Heya Dakota-Jones,

OMG, they... They w-w-wan... ked? LMFAO! Really, I don't know what to make of this, the second chapter, or is the third? was by far the best, lol!

.::Tibbs::.
ISC chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
Ah, the natural wonders of the world... the Grand Canyon's cool too. _~

Love it! Your stories rock!
ISC chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Ohh... you have got to continue this! As a matter of fact! Continue ALL your stories soon! _ I'm in love! Chastine it beautiful! _ Hehe, your writing is bloody brilliant! _
Unlovingdragon chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
This is absolutely WONDERFUL! You are my new hero! I hope you update soon!
Miss Kass chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Great fic, especially the "extended vacation to Nature’s biggest drainage ditch". Please update soon!
itsasledgehammer chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
omgomgomgomomgomgomgomg. This is awesome! PLEASE update!
Icy Flame chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
*sigh* It's all fun and kinky-wild-grand-canyon sex until someone wakes up and realizes that they don't know if the other one meant it. *grins* This was brilliant. I really enjoyed reading this chapter, letting go of some of that lovely sexual tension only to build more of it up in the following chapters. *grins* Anyways, totally love your work, it always makes me grin whenever I read it. Hope to see more of your work in the general future! *grins* *glomps* *waves*

Icy
Zanica Black chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
omg... You are my hero! I love the detail about the brunette girl screaming about flames, very amusing!

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou for being born and writing this story! (heheh I really do love this story!)

Chastine rocks and this story flows wonderfully, one of the best I've read so far.
MoonAssassin chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Absolutely love the fic! Update soon!
Zanica Black chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Omg I love this story! Not extra bed! I want to read about the 'helluva long night'! _~;;

Keep up the good work!
LadyShard chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Ah please continue! Okay slowly but surely I'm becoming a Chastine lover so please don't dissapoint me hun :)